Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Chapter 16

(A/N: IMPORTANT note at the end talking about the next chapter. Thanks and Enjoy.)

"Come on guys, let's get you to meet Mrs. Bell to get ya'll schedule," leading the guys into the office so they can get them.

After comparing everyone schedule, Cody had my Auto class, and we all had gym and science together, but other than that it was all the class we had together.

By the time lunch roll around, Lisa and Nick had became friends with the guys, and we were all laughing at a few jokes. It wasn't until I had my arm wrap around my stomach leaning against Cody to keep from falling out of my seat from laughing so hard that I didn't notice a person looking at our table.

Taking in deep breathes trying to catch my breath, my eyes scan around the lunch room searching for Paul, but I didn't find him seating with Jacob and the rest of their gang. Shrugging it off as the bell rung, dismiss us to go to our next class, being auto with Cody.

"So your our new student, welcome Cody. If you like you could sitting next to Dawn if you like," Mr. Olds said as we took our seats.

"Hey, Paul, where were you at lunch?" I ask leaning over toward Paul as the teacher start to began his lesson.

"At home, I just got here," saying while flashing me a smile.

Giving him a smile of my own, as I tried to listen to the lesson until I felt a hand pull my own that was on the desk down and into the person lap. Turning to my right I saw a wink come from Paul before he start to open my hand with his own, lightly letting his fingertips move across my palm cause my face to heat up. Trying to not been seen by Paul, I quickly turn the opposite way, facing Cody.

"Dawn are you OK? Your face is kind of red," A whispering Cody ask seeing my face.

Paul let out a chuckle before he lace my finger with his, breaking Cody from look at me making his attention turn to him instead. Cody raise his eyebrow looking between Paul and I, before turning back to the teach.

Playfully slapping Paul on his chest that rock hard muscular chest, biting my bottom lip to stop the thought from growing. Quickly telling him to quit before I continue to chew on my bottom lip.

"You know I think its sexy when you bite your lip," the comment only made me chew on my lip more, "and if you don't stop I may have to make you." Paul tease bending over to me to whisper in my ear.

I could feel my breath hick in my throat as my imagination took on a whole new mind set, as I turn body all the way around so that I was facing Cody instead.

In no time it was the end of auto and time to finally go home to chill with my boys from back home, or so I thought. Everyone walk out of the room, as I gathering my things I saw Cody waiting for me, instead I signal my head toward the door in a way of telling him that I will be right behind him, zipping up my bag. He seem hesitant before leaving, waiting for me in the hallway.

Just as I was about to stand up a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist pulling me into a hard chest. Feeling a cool breath where my neck and shoulder meets, slowly looking to my right trying to find the source. Only to have a soft kiss by place in that very spot.

"I want to spend time with you. Come to Emily's house to hang out after school."

"I can't, what about the guys," trying not to get suck into the moment of being wrap in Paul's arm.

"Please," Paul beg, placing more kisses on my neck letting my knee become weak to the point were I was depending on Paul grip from keeping me from falling.

It felt like I didn't have control over my body, my head move to the side allowing Paul more access to my neck as he happily accepted. He continue to give my neck more kisses before sliding on of his hand on my hip, slowly making my shirt rise allowing his skin to touch my own. A small moan escape my lips as I place one hand over his, loving the skin contact between us, while my other hand went behind me wrapping itself around Paul's neck letting my finger work their way thru Paul's hair. I could feel Paul smirk at the sound of my moan, but it quickly vanish as a sound made both of our head snap toward the door.

"Dawn, are you ready yet? The guys are," Cody stop in the middle of his statement as he saw the position Paul and I were in, before walking back out the door.

Retreating my hands to my own side, taking a step forward and sadly away from Paul's embrace before grabbing my bag in my hand. Before leaving I gave the sad looking Paul a kiss on the cheek," fine," was all I said before walking out the room.

"You and Paul, huh?"

The voice shock me forcing me into a mini jump as I whip around to find a express less Cody leaning against the wall with one foot bend and the other in the floor.

"No that was nothing," not feeling all that comfortable being put on the spot.

Lucky the rest of the guys, along with Seth and Jacob, found us in the hallway breaking me from being in the spotlight of Cody.

"Dawn, is it cool if we hang out with Jake and Seth? We were put into a group in drama, so we kind of have to work on a putting together a play," Chris explain.

I gave a small nod as we got out into the parking lot to jump into the many cars we brought to school to go to Emily's house.

Walking inside I was engulf in a hug by none other that Emily herself, when she pull away she drag me away into the kitchen.

"How did the date go?" Emily ask while start on a small snack for the large crowd in her house.

"It was not a date, it was just lunch, but it went swell," smiling towards Emily as I start to help her make the sandwiches.

"Yes sure it was just lunch, Dawn ," Emily rolling her eyes at me,

I just giggle at Emily as we continue working on the sandwiches well talking about everyday let until they were done. While she was placing them on a tray, I prepared for the drinks for everyone.

"Here you boys go," Emily announce, placing the trays on the coffee table before going to sit in Sam's lap.

I on the other hand I took a seat next to Trey on the arm rest, just enjoying the guys idea about their drama project until of course being the guys that they are they start to get off topic. Instead they were not talking about motorcycles and the next new video game making me roll my eyes. Paul finally enter the house as he scan the room until his eyes landed on me, growing a huge smile on his face as I just kind of smirk. It was almost like a Pepe Le Pew moment like every time Pepe think Penelope is a skunk at the beginning of every TV show, except I was nothing like Penelope. So in a way I guess that was a bad comparison, but you all get the point I'm pretty sure. Paul pull me from my current sit as he sat on a empty spot on the other arm chair that was next to the one that Emily and Sam were sitting in, placing me on his lap wrapping me in another one of his embrace.

"I could defiantly go for a swim right now, and the fact that its hot and sunny outside makes it that much worst," Zack pointed out as he was looking out the window.

"Yeah, I agree its a lake near by here. We could go swimming there, but I'm pretty sure you guys don't have swim trunks," Seth agreeing with Zack.

"Oh that's fine, the house isn't to far from here so we can go get them," all of the guys seem to agree as they all stood up to get their things from the house," Hey, Dawn, do you want us to grab your stuff too?" Trey ask turning his attention to me.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I told Trey, as he nodded his head before heading out the door.

Now that it was just Sam, Emily, Paul and myself left in the house as the guys left, seeing that Emily was starting on cleaning up the dishes from the now sitting on the tray after the guy were down. I quickly got up from Paul's lap, much to his dislike, to help Emily clean up everything. By the time we were done washing all the dishes, the guy return with all their swim attire along with mine. Trey handed me my Pink tote bag before all the guys got change up stairs. Me on the other hand got dress in the downstairs bathroom, changing into my swimsuit and just putting my regular clothes over.

At the cliff the guys were shock knowing that Seth and Jacob would jump off a cliff for fun until they talk Chris into doing it, which Chris just went with it as he jump. The guys all lean over the cliff trying to see if Chris was still alive, and he was. I giggle at them, watching them from were Emily and I were standing. When Chris ran back up the side of the cliff he started to rave about how much fun and what a rush it was and in return it got all the other pump to do it as well. One by one they all tried this new experience out for themselves, as I sat on one of the blankets that Trey had in the bag, talking with Emily about how her and Sam meet as I start to take off the layer of clothes. Emily got down with her tale, I almost felt sad for Leah. (A/N: I can't remember if Em already told her this, so if she did. Sorry.)

Cody came running up with a huge smile on his face as he was dripping wet from cliff diving, when he reach us he let his eyes wander over my eyes briefly my pretty much nude form since I was in a two piece. I could feel my cheek flare up from the attention of his eyes, but that flare seem to cause a fire as I heard a growl coming from a angry looking Paul, who was now standing over me. Not liking the idea of me being check out by another guy, Paul quickly pulling his shirt off throwing it in my direction. I would have let my eyes take in the sight of Paul shirtless, but I knew that it wasn't the time. Quickly putting on the shirt letting the material cover my body from my knees up, besides my arms. By the time I had the shirt on, Paul was in Cody's face and before I could blink one think lead to another. Cody said something to Paul making Paul angry, leading up with Cody on the group with a bloody nose and a shaking Paul looking down at him.

Taking in the scene in front of me, I ran over to Cody wanting to make sure he was ok, not noticing that this very action would only further Paul's angry. By now I had Cody's head in my lap trying to look at the damage, seeing that Paul didn't break his nose, I tried to look up to Paul for answer. Instead my eyes meet a pair of highly angry brown eyes that could burn a house through a wall, the very look in his eyes were making my uncomfortable. It was then that I notice why Paul seem to be even more angry with me.

In Paul's eyes it look like I was choosing over Cody than him, but it was instinct that I can to check on Cody. When we were little Cody would always hurt himself or someway and I would be the one to make sure he was fine. I guess some habits die hard, only this time I wish I could trade placing and die hard instead. When I saw Paul's eyes soften as he stared into my very own, until a painful moan of Cody broke me from his spell causing me to look down at him.

That one little gesture left me torn between my best friend and the guy I could possible have develop strong feeling for. Fate hates my guts, hopefully I'll be able to fix this problem without losing either person. Little did I know that Fate was going to show me how much it hate later on.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you guys like werewolves story, check out my other story: You Met Me At An Interesting Time. It an original werewolf fiction story, so please check it out if you have time.
Special Thanks To For Commenting:
JustThinking
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
:D
You two are amazing, I didn't think I would see comments so quickly, it defiantly made my day. So I thought I would put out a longer chapter.
Also thanks to all my silent readers as well, maybe if you comment at well you could get a special thanks. Just kidding I love you all the same, without an of you writing would be boring.
So keep commenting and letting me know what you all think about the story so far. Don't be afraid to tell me your idea and thoughts specially about this chapter since I will most likely be writing it based on you comments. How is Dawn going to fix this problem? Will this cause a problem in Dawn's and Paul's relationship, just when thing were getting good? Give me you ideas, since they will affect the next chapter.
By the way xXLostXSoulXLoverXx, my writers block is now over, and thanks again for reminding me to change my stat on the story. LOL
Once again thanks you all for reading, I hope you enjoy another chapter.And reading a look Author's Note. XD