Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Chapter 18

Waking up feeling like I just got ran over was no joke, and my head was pounding as if someone was using a jack hammer to break my skull open. Without warning a wave of intense pounding made itself known causing my hand to automatically place my hand on my temple as I push myself up on my right arm to prepare to get out of bed. But what my eyes witness was something that I was not expecting.

As the sheets slowly moved from my sudden movement my eyes open in shock was I notice that I didn't have any clothes on instead my body was naked as the day I was born. Taking a deep breath I kept wishing that my sense were just tricking me, so I wanting to see it for my own eyes. Slowly lifting the sheets I saw nothing but skin, not clothes or even underwear. Quickly in a state of shock I slam the cover down in order to see the rest of the room hoping to recover memories of what happen last night.

Looking around the room all I could see was clothes scattered around the room, and a few item were knocked over to was seem to be in a path toward the bed. Putting the evidence together, I slowly turn my head to the other side of the bed only to Cody's sleeping form cuddling against the pillow that he was sleeping on.

Suddenly my chest was clinching, and my breathing rate was irregular as reality slap me in the face.

I JUST SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND, WHO I JUST LOSTED MY V-CARD TO. OMG! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, I CAN'T BEILEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME.

Raking my hand through my rat nest that was my hair, as I slowly took deep breaths to calm my body from going into a panic attack, and it wasn't helping that my head was still pounding. Tears began to form in my eyes as I placed my feet on the floor, only to drop my head in my hands allowing myself to become swallows in sadness. The more the rears followed the more everything came back to my memory that lead up to this horrible morning. Wiping the tears that was still streaming down my face, I got up from my position to grab a rob that hanging on the bed post next to my headboard.

Paul cancelling our date so that he can hide his secret lover even thought he told me countless of times that he wanted me. I guess he wasn't not feeling the same spark I felt when I was with him, I don't know why I'm so shocked after all fate has it out for me. Then to put the cherry on the cake I came back just to have drunken sex with my best friend, just to try to cope with the pain I was feeling from being hurt from Paul. What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, noting really exciting in this chapter just a filler, and for any grammar issues. It seem like Dawn's life is really screwed up and so is her emotions. Tell me your thoughts:

What should Dawn do? Confront Cody about sleeping with him or act like it will never happen? Inform Paul that she know the 'real' reason he cancelled?

Thanks for reading guys!!

Thanks for commenting, you guys are so amazing!!!!:
nyelabee1
leolion2134
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
Bongs Before Bibles (Glad to see a new face!! :D)