Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Turns out he a really jerk

I reach the house to go up to my room and by the time I got there it was about dark. So I decide that I need to get a shower and jump in the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waked up to my mom poking me in the side telling at me that I only had an hour to get ready for school in La Push high, I pulled the covers off me and got my outfit ready to go to the school. I took me shower and went into the kitchen area to get some pop-tarts to eat before I head out to leave. My dad stop me at the door and told me that he was going to drop me off at the school until he could get me a car.

We both walk out the door and head down the road to go to the school; I got out the car and look around my surrounding. As my eyes took in all the people in front of the school hanging with their friend I myself began to feel myself becoming sad missing my boys back home.

I quickly wipe the tear that was making it way down my face and began to smile thinking about how if one of the boys saw me now that they would tell me to just suck it up and everything was going be OK. And with that though running in my head I could feel myself not thinking about if I was going to fit into everyone group because even though my boys aren't here with me, I still had them back home.

I walk up to the front glass door of the school and into the hallway design in the school colors. I look around for the office to get my list of classes so that I could get this hell hole over with so I could just go home when this was all over. I thank the lady at the desk that hand me my classes and walk into the hallway fill with teens at their locker or walking to class. I looked down at the paper in my hand to see the class I had first, the sides of my mouth curl into a smile as I saw P.E. was the first thing on the list.

I wander down the hall looking for sign that would lead me to the right way to go. To my disappointment I didn't see any so I just wander around until I heard noise of basketball bouncing on a gym floor and people talking. I walked closer to see that my ear lead me straight to the gym, one of my hand starts to pat against my leg from all the eyes looking at me and studying trying to figure out who I was.

I walk straight to where an older man was to see that he was the gym teacher. He look well built like most gym teacher with a buzz cut hair that was brown and bright blue eye that were to die for.

"Um, hello I a new student here," I said.

"Well hi, my name is Mr. Bell, and you must me Dawn, right?" He said.

"Yep that me, so what are we doing basketball?"I asked as my eye found something, more like someones eye that was on the gym floor playing basketball.

"Yeah, but sadly the game already started and the team are even. Well maybe you could just sit this one out if that's OK with you, Dawn." He said breaking me from looking at the people on the gym floor,

"Nope, I understand." I said giving the gym teacher a friendly smile as I walked away to where the bleacher where to sit my bag down and take a sit to watch the rest of the game. The game was going really good so far; the players on the floor seem to know what they were all doing like they were pros or something.

The coach yell for them to quit so that they could all get changed to go to their next classes. I began thinking about what the boys were doing around this time, but one damn thing was for sure was I miss them so fucking much. I felt a light tap on my shoulder shaking me from all my thought and turn to a girl about my age with black hair, and light brown skin smiling at me,

"Hey, I’m Lisa Stone,so since I have never seen you here before I’m going to say that you a new student aren't you?" She asked nicely.

"Yep, sure am, I'm Dawn," I said with a small smile.

"I have a great idea since you’re new and all how about I show you around school and you can sit with me and my friends at lunch." Lisa told me.

I just nodded my head in agreement as I gave her my list of classes so that she could help me find the classes. When she was done scanning over the paper she turn toward me and told me that she had four classes with me including gym. Soon the bell rang to let students out of their class to head to their 2ND hour class.

"Come on Dawn let's go to English, oh and by the way you get to meet some of my other friends in English too," Lisa said as we both walk from the bleachers and into the hallways to get to English.

We walk side by side talking getting to know each other while we walked to class, I told her that I had moved to La Push because my dad had got a new, and better paying job. It wasn't long before we reach our class room we both walk inside to eyes watching us, well mostly me since I was the new kid. I walked over to the teacher's desk to tell her that I was a new student in her class.

She introduce herself as Ms. Standing then she told me to sit next to an Embry, she looked away from me to face the class room.

"Embry please raise your hand so Mrs. Dawn can know where you are," said Ms. Standing to the class.

I looked to the hand that was in the air and walked over to him to sit down next to him, and listen to the teacher as she talked about Hamlet. The guy name Embry turned to me and introduce himself to me and I returned the favor by telling him my name.

Embry was tall, well built, and had black hair almost like one of the guys from the diner that I saw the other day. After the short introduction I turn to the teacher once again who was now telling the class about how after Hamlet's father died his wife married his uncle.

I sigh in boredom since I already knew all this stuff from last year, so instead of listening further into her talking I took out one of my notebooks from my bag to start drawing random things until the bell would ring.

Once it did I walk out the class and waited for Lisa who was now walking out the door with a guy with light brown hair, tall, with pretty grey eyes. When they stopped to where I was the guy told me his name was Nick and Lisa told him that my name was Dawn, I just smil as I shook my head at her.

"Alright Nick I’m going to leave Dawn in your hands since you both have chem. this hour and Dawn I will see you at lunch, OK," said Lisa turning around and disappearing into the crowd of teens.

"So let's go before we are late, Mr. Straw can be a really bitch when it come to people being late in his class," said Nick smirking.

Walking down the hallways to get to chem. was kind of fun since Nick was a funny guy who liked to make people laugh, but when we both reached Mr. Straw’s door laughing his head snapped toward the both of us and gave us a cold glare. Scared to death me and Nick just shut our mouth and went to sit down at the two empty seats.

Since I was too scared to go and tell Dr.Evil that I was a new student I didn't get up and figured that he will figure it out, he began teaching the class about the metal element bound with non-metals and how they want to be like the noble gases. Due to the fact that I already didn't’t like him I let my eye wander around the room bored looking at all the new faces that I didn't know in this class.

After a long boring talk about the element the bell rang setting us all free of Dr.Evil class and into the hallways so that I and Nick could go to meet up with Lisa in the lunch room.

"Hey, you two come on let's go get our food I’m so hungry, so how was chem.?" asked Lisa as we both followed her into the lunch line.

"That fucking bastard is evil, like who getting made from people
laughing." I told her telling her about what happen when we first got in the class room.

Lisa and Nick laughed and Nick told her about the rest of the hour being so bored. We got our food from the lunch line; I got a mountain dew and a chewy bar since I wasn't really that hungry in the first place and followed Lisa and Nick to the lunch table.

We sat down and began talking about anything mostly just random stuff so that we could all get to know each other a little better, well that was until a group of guy that where a table next to us were laughing so hard that we could hear each other. All three of us turned our it head heads in the direction of the laughing, as if the whole table felt our stares they turned to see who was that was looking at them.

In return Lisa just rolled her eye toward them and turned around while Nick was glaring at them, with me just turning around not doing anything.
I leaned over closer to Lisa.

"Who are those guys?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, those guy are jerks they think their better than everyone else at this close and they stay within their little circle. Truth is told I’m shocked that Jared has a girlfriend," She told me.

Just then another guy that looked familiar walked over to their table with a baggy jeans and a red button up shirt and sat down with the group of boys.

I guess Nick saw me looking at the guy and she just gave me a sad look.

"Dawn since I’m one of your friends I'm going to tell you that the guy that you were looking at is no good, he like the player of this school he known for breaking so many girls’ hearts that is not even funny. Trust me you can do a lot better than that cold hearted bastard." said Nick to me giving me a small smile.

As if the guy knew we were talking about him, he looked up to glare at Nick who was facing him which Nick return the glare back at the guy. I was curious about what he was glaring at so I turned around to see those eye that were staring at me form the other day at the diner glaring at Nick well that was until those eye were looking at mine, they began to turn soft, so soft that he looked almost innocent. His friend that was next to him slap him upside his head laughing at him making him looks away from me. I turned around and smiled at Nick as we all finished eating our food just in time for the bell to ring.

"Damn Dawn I’m sorry but I don’t think I have your class next hour, Nick what about you?" Lisa said giving me a sad smile.

Nick turn to me and asked what class I had next, "Um an auto class with Mr.Olds." I told him.

"Nope I don't but I do know where it’s at and it’s next to my next class so I can show you so come on," Nick said as we walked off to the auto class. When I reach the door Nick gave me a quick hug before wishing me luck but before I could ask him what that was about he left to go to his class. I sighed and walked inside the class looking around the small class room until I saw the teacher I slowly walked over to him feeling everyone eyes on me.

"Um, hey I’m Dawn one of your new student for this class." I told him holding my hand out for him to shake; he gave me a smile and shook my hand.

"I'm Mr. Olds the auto teacher and I must say you most really love car to be in this class. So what's your favorite car?" Mr. Olds asked

"Well I love most sports cars but the car that hasn't’t really came out yet but I seen it at a car show back home. The Ford Mustang GT 5.0L V8 it’s a really nice car with a 6 speed transmissions." I said smiling thinking about the car.

"Wow, so where did you use to live?" asked Mr. Olds.

"I use to live in Flint, Michigan but since my dad got a better job we moved over here." I told him.

He smiled at me nodding his head telling me to take my seat, I looked around for any empty seat which was next to the guy that was glaring at Nick at the lunch room and not only that but I just noticed that I’m the only girl in this whole class room. I slowly walked over to the guy and quickly took my seat praying that he wouldn't talk to me at all during this whole class. I think I wasn't pray hard enough because the next thing I know all I hear is a deep voice that sounded like it was next to me.

I looked over at the guy and smiled which he returned with a smirk, "I'm Paul and can I ask for your name babe?" He asked smirking at me

I just rolled my eyes at him and look forward trying to listen to what Mr. Olds was teaching; only thing was I couldn't because Mr. Cocky bastard wouldn't leave me alone. So I decided that I would tell him my name so that he could leave me alone.

"The name Dawn, now could you shut the hell up so I could learn now," I said, glaring at him, "Oh and by the way don't call me babe unless you want you want me to beat the shit out of you."

"Well how about me and you ditch this class and go get to know somewhere else." He said lightly touching my shoulder.

I ran my hand though my hair and took in a deep breath to calm myself down a little bit, "Listen here you dirty like fuck tart I don't like you OK. And you’re really starting to piss me the fuck off and I haven't even known that well so I’m really trying to be nice to you, but you making me super angry right now. So I’m going to tell you the truth I can be a nice person to you if you leave me the hell alone. If you don't I can be the biggest bitch that you will ever meet. On that note do us both a fucking favor and turn the hell around and stop fucking talking to me before I do it for you." I said trying not to yell at him since we were still in class.

The rest of the hour was better since he wasn't’t talking to me, but as the hour came closer to the end I started to feel sorry about what I said to him and decided that I would apologize to him once class was over. Once the bell rang I quickly tapped Paul on the arm to get his attention and once he turned to me.

"Look I’m sorry that I told you all that, but I really hate being called babe and I just still getting use to the fact that I'm not back home where I wanna be, so I'm sorry." I said turning to walk away.

"Well you know what you could do to make it up to me right." Paul said making my turn back around to face him.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Well how about you and I go out tomorrow for lunch and get to know each other a little more and don't even think about saying no because I will not stop asking until you say yes." he said smirking at me

"Fine I guess if it’s the only way that you’re going to leave me alone."

"Great, so before lunch, just meet me at the door and we can go anywhere my treat," he told me

"Fine, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow for lunch then." I said waving bye and waking out the door meeting up with Nick so that we could go to our next hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!
here's the next chapter!!!

Leave me a comment about what you think!