Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

I can't believe that I'm actually going through with this

After the whole talk with Paul school seem to go by really fast before I knew it the bell rang to let us all go home. I told my new friends by as I got my cell phone to call my dad to come pick me up since he drop me off. Once my dad answer the phone I told him that I was going to be waiting outside for him in the front, since there was steps leading up to the entrance door to the school.

I sat on the steps so I wouldn't have to stand up waiting for my dad to come pick me up, once again I heard a group of guy talking and laughing, but this time I could place one of their voices as Paul.

I reach in my tote bag that I brought to school with me earlier today and grab my iPod to listen to, once I turned the iPod on I turn it to a song by AFI, so I didn't have to really listen to the guys talking with Paul. Before half the song was over my dad pull up in his car making me stand up so that I could walk to the car to get home.

As I got to the car door I heard my name being call to I quickly turn around to see you called me to see Paul waving at me, I wav back quickly hoping that my dad wouldn't see me waving because if he did he would question me about it later on when we get to the house.

My dad drove us both home I got out and decide to get my homework done that some of the teacher assign us today in school, it seem like hours before I got it all done, but I guess that was because I was watching TV at the same time since I got bored while doing homework.

"Dawn. Dinner ready." My mom said knocking on my bedroom door then walking away back down to the dining room.

I quickly looked at the clock see the time was about 5 o'clock and I just got home at 2:30, I guess time fly when you have to do homework or at least that's what it seems like to me.

I walk down the steps to the dining room to eat whatever my mom made for dinner and knowing her it’s something that she learn off the food net work channel that she like to watch. But to my shock she actually did really good on this dish even though I can't remember what it was call it was pretty good.

After telling me mom what I thought of her meal I got all the dishes off the table to start cleaning the dishes, so my mom wouldn’t have to worry about the dishes. And I know that my mom and I don't normally get along I still care for her after all she was the woman that gave birth to me so that I may live in this world.

I took a quick shower after the dishes were all wash and put up, I laid down in bed to read a book that I never could finish, but for the life of me all my mind was focus on was Paul. My mind was so caught up in the thoughts of Paul that I didn't hear my dad knock on my door, but my dad being him just walked in without waiting for me to tell him to come in.

He came over to the side of the bed and sat down near me, "Honey, I know that you may not want me driving you to school so tomorrow I was thinking about taking you to a car dealer ship so that you could get a car.

But at the same time I know you like working on car so you could also fix up one of the old car we could find around here. So what you say kiddo?" My dad ask me.

"Well I kind of want the new Ford but I believe that if I get an old car to fix up I would be just as happy beside I always want to fix up a car from top to bottom, so hey, why not try it now right?"I answered

"OK, kiddo we’ll start looking as soon as I pick up from the school tomorrow," My dad said, standing up ready to leave, "Night kiddo." He said walking out the door and into the hallway.

I figured that it was late so that I would just go to sleep since I have to go to school tomorrow thinking about what it was like going out to lunch with Paul was going to be like, soon my eye slowly close letting me fall into a deep sleep so that I could wake up for school tomorrow.
-x-
I woke up the next morning with the help of my alarm clock telling me to get up, so that I could get ready for another long day of school. After taking a shower and doing my normal morning things I walk down to the kitchen to get some apple juice before I left to go to school.

"I hope that's not all you’re having for breakfast." My mom said to me leaning on the counter drinking her coffee.

"Honey, I know that you don't like breakfast, but it’s not healthy to go to school on an empty stomach so could you do me a favor and at least eat some toast or something," my mom told me.

I sighed knowing that if I didn't’t do as she asked that she wouldn't let me go to school so I did as she asked and ate some toast waiting for my dad to be ready to take me to school.

"Alright kiddo let go," My dad said.

I waved to my mom bye as I headed out the door to the car so that I could go to school and get this day over with. I walked up to the entrance of the school to be greeted by Nick and Lisa as we just walked to our classroom talking about whatever but mostly about the homework that we had to do last night.

The bell went off as a sign to all the student that it was time to go to 1st hour, Lisa and I walked to our 1st hour English class waiting for it to be over. The hour seemed to go by so fast and the next thing I know we were sitting in science watching some movie.

I looked over at Mr. Straw who was sleep at the desk as well as the other student who just feel asleep watching the movie. So I took this as a chance to text the boys from back home making sure I text all of them telling them how everything was going here in La push.

After text them all for awhile it was time to go to lunch. MY heart was beating so fast from being so nervous after all this was the part of the day that I didn't want to come but at the same time I did so that it would be all over with.

I was so nervous since this would be my first time going out to lunch with someone who wasn't the boys I mean no one ever asked me to well probably since I was around the boys too much, but the boys were like my big brothers. Well I may as well just get it over with so that I won't have to think about it anymore, thinking that I walked to the place where Paul told me to meet him to go out for lunch.

"Hey, I was starting to think you were just going to leave me hanging there for a second." Paul said as I walked up to him as he smirked at me.

"Yeah, well I'm here aren't I?" I asked.

"That you are so come on let's go ahead and leave." He said lightly holding my hand leading me out to the student parking lot so we could go to God knows where.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please so that I can know what I need to work on or don't. Or if you just like the story please comment or I won't know if you like the story.

IT KEEPS ME INSPIRED!!!