Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

fixin' the car

I was so happy when Paul agree to help me with the car when I call him earlier today I guess I couldn't stop smiling because my mom question me about it and I just told her nothing when I went in the house.

I went up to my bathroom and took a shower, so I could head off to bed once I got done with my homework and calling to check up on my boys back home. It took me at least an hour or two to finish up all my homework before grabbing my phone to call one of the boys back home to check up on them.

"Hey, Dawn what's up?" Trey answered the phone.

"Hey, nothing much. What have you and the guys been up to lately?" I question him.

"Well, school still fucking sucks and Cody has a girlfriend," Trey told me.

"Really? What's she like?"

"Her name is Roxy and she is really cool, funny girl, but she almost like other girl at the school, boring. I guess Cody just liked her after all he did like her since middle school." Trey said laughing.

"Finally, I was waiting for him to ask her out, remember when we were at the football game and Cody thought that he could get her attention by being on the drum line at school?" I said remembering the moment that it happened.

"Oh, yeah that was funny and the band teacher got so mad at him that he got kick off the drum line and told Cody to never sign up for band again. Yeah, that was the good times, so how's that new school coming?"

"It’s OK I guess I meet three pretty cool people, but they have nothing on my boys back home."

"They are all boys aren't they because it would be to hard to believe if they were all girls since we all know you hate drama.” said Trey chuckling at the thought.

"Yes, but only one and she a really nice girl, but this is only the first week so we will have to see about that drama part." I said laughing along with him.

"Well I'm going to have to talk to you later it's getting pretty late where I'm at, so night Dawn," Trey said.

"Oh, yeah I forgot that I'm about four hours or so behind you guys back home. Well, night Trey and make sure you tell the guy I saw Hi tomorrow at school for me," I told him.

“OK I will." Trey said before hanging up the phone.

I got up from my bed and put my phone back on the charger that was near my night stand next to my bed. Once my phone was on the charger I moved the covers from my bed and got in the bed so that I could wake up tomorrow for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm clock woke me up the next morning as I got out of the bed sliding out from under my covers where my feet touch the carpet as I stretched my body, so that I could wake up a little bit before I went to take my morning shower. After my shower I went downstairs to be greeted by mom making waffles for breakfast.

"Morning Dawn, well you look a little different," My mom said.

As she place a plate of waffles and bacon in front of me and gave me one more good look over trying to figure what was different about me.

"Honey, are you wearing eyeliner and eye shadow? Well it looks really pretty on you, and it bring out you eye a little more." My mom said smiling so big like she just won an all paid trip to Italy.

I rolled my eye at her as I ate my food so that I could hurry and leave to meet up with my small group of friends at school. My dad drove me to school like always and he told me in the car that when I was ready to work on my car that it will be in the garage behind the house.

I got out the car and went straight to my locker to get my book for the first half of school. I headed to class a little earlier that normal I guess was so happy to work on the car after school then a thought hit me I still have to ask Paul if he was going to help me after school today.

All my class went by fast until we got to gym I guess it was since I just realize that Nick wasn't here at school until I really thought about it.

"OK, class listen up, today we are going to do the insane workout." Mr. Bell told the class and all he got in return was a bunch of complains. I was hoping that the workout was easier than it sound because if it was something insane I don't want to be here.

At the end of gym class I guess I found out that the insane workout was just how it sounds the gym teacher has us running up stairs, jump ripping, sit-ups, push-ups, and running down the stair and then we had to repeat everything without stopping.

My whole body was aching from the over work muscles as I tried my best to go to lunch without limping or leaning on the wall for support. I got to the lunch room and all I really want was an apple and a bottle of water.

"Hey, I hear your class had to do the insane workout today, how did it
go?" Lisa said as he took a sip of water before turning to me waiting for me to answer her question.

"It was such a pain in my ass my whole body is in so much pain I don't think my body would be able to take any more pain or any more of Mr. Bell's crazy workouts." I told her as I opened my bottle of water taking a sip.

I look around the lunch room to see anybody that was in my gym class today to my shocking eyes they were all in no pain or either they were showing it. Then I decide to take a second glance at all my classmate from gym to see that they were all sport people playing football to baseball.

I was never that type of person to play sports like that I was the person who would rather just enjoy watching the game instead of playing it. I continued to talk to Lisa about anything until I decide to ask her about Nick but she just ignored it like I never said anything. I was going to confront her about it until the bell rang cut me off from me speaking to her, I sigh as I began to feel like I was being let out of something that everybody else knew except me and don't like feeling this way as if I'm in the dark about things.

I was going to find out what she was hiding from me and I don't care if anyone didn't want me to know about it I was going to figure it out. I keep thinking of where Nick could be and what would be so important that he would miss school to go to it soon my head began to feel as if a hammer was hitting against my brain as I came down with a headache.

As I reach my auto class I took my seat laying my hurting head on the desk that was before me as I sighed trying to relax a little bit before class got started. In my time of relaxing I felt a tap on the shoulder I refuse to get my hurting head off the desk so I mumbled something as a sign that I wasn't sleep just laying down.

"Dawn, are you OK?"

That voice fill my ears and as if I was a dog that just heard its master calling it home my head raise off the desk turning toward Paul. I nodded my head as I went back to laying my head back down on the desk except this time I was facing toward Paul.

As if Paul was my medicine that could cure any pain that I had within my body all my aches and pain vanish as if it was never there.

"Um... Do you think that you could maybe help me after school to work on the car?" I ask quietly.

"Of course," Paul answer me.

After school my dad drove me home with Paul truck behind us since I could tell him where to go to my house to save my life, so my dad just told him to follow us back to the house.

We got out the car as my dad went inside the house and I lead Paul to the back where the garage that held my new car that need work done to it in the back of the house. We reach the car in the garage and as Paul's eye laid on the car he looked just amazed as I was when I first saw the car at the dealer ship.

I playfully shove him trying to wake him from his trance as he just shook his head.

"So what do we need to work on?" Paul ask me.

"Well the engine is kind of shot and the dealer said something about the oil leaking from the car and I think that's about it." I said thinking of all the problems that the car had.

Paul nod his head as he brush his finger over the car's hood as I went to go get the toolbox from the corner of the garage to bring it closer to where we were to make the job a little bit easier on the both of us.

It was about four or so hours until the car was finish leaving us with our hand cover in oil, I was pretty shock that the car didn't take long to fix since the engine was horrible, but I think if I didn't have Paul's help with the car it would of took way longer than four hours.

"We did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?" Paul ask as he took the rag from his back pocket wiping his hand getting rid of all the oil that was on his hands.

I walk closer to Paul with an idea.

"Yeah I think we did," I told him as I wipe some of the oil that was on my finger on the bridge of his nose leaving a black line on his nose.

I tried to run away from the crime that I had caused, but couldn't since Paul's arm wrap around my tiny waist. He started to tickle me as I began laughing as he turned me around to face him while he was still tickling me.

"I don't think that was very nice of you, Dawn." Paul told me as we walked forward forcing me to walk backwards as my back touched the car.

"I think it was, in fact it was so nice of me I should be an Angel," I told him.

"You already are an Angel, you’re the cutest Angel I have ever seen." He whisper to me as he began to lean closer to me first our forehead were touching then our noses and before I could say a word his warm, soft lips were place on top of mine.

I felt like I no longer had control over my body as it just gave into the pleasure that Paul's lips brought to me as our lips meet. Our lips merge with one another as Paul's hand brush against my face while the other hand lift me up sitting me on the car.

My hands start to wrap themselves around Paul's neck as our lips never broke apart as if they were in a spell that force them together. It wasn't until Paul lowered me closer to the hood of the car that my back touched the cars cold metal waking from the desire that Paul had created; I place my hands on Paul's rock hard chest as I push him away.

He seem shock that I was able to push him always from me in a moment like that and as a matter of fact I was kind of mad at myself for doing it as my body became to miss the warmth that Paul's body brought to mine.

"I think you should go its getting kind of late." I whispered at him not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess you’re right." Paul said as he left walking to his car and went home.

I walk to the house to take a shower hoping to be able to relax and forget about what just happen between Paul and I in the garage, but I couldn't help but wonder why it felt so right when my mind was telling me that it was wrong. After a long shower I got into my bed smiling as my fingers brush up against my lips remembering the feeling of his lips touching mine and how I wish that I didn't end it, soon my eyes closed with the thoughts flowing inside my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please and let me know what you think of the story so far...just take two minutes!