Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Date Time

I woke up the next morning thinking about that gray wolf. It seemed so familiar, and not just because I saw him in my dream, which meant nothing to me now. I groaned at how tired I was, but got up to go take a shower and got dressed.

I walked down the stairs to find my mom in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

“Hey mom, bye mom” I grabbed some toast and headed towards the door.

“Wait a sec lil lady, is that make up?”

“Bye mom” I said laughing.

“Dad, I'm going to drive my car. And bye mom!” I yelled from the front porch.

I hopped in the car and drove down the road to school.

I arrived about five minutes later. As I opened my door, I got a lot of stares from people. Then
I felt an arm around my shoulder. I jumped. Paul was standing beside me, laughing.

“Oh hi.” I said softly and started walking.

“Well, don’t you look different?”

“What you don’t like?” I asked him laughing.

“No, trust me…I likey” he said winking at me.

“Don’t give me that look, all cause I accepted you date doesn’t mean we’re an item or
something, so…don’t look at me like that.” I said crossing my arms and looking at him.

“Fine,” he raised his hands in a surrender mode, “But you do look nice.” I smiled. The bell went off, so I headed to first period, gym.

-X-

Lunch came quick and I sat with Lisa and Nick.

“So nick, are you still coming with me tonight?” I asked him; just to make sure he wouldn’t bail out and leave me with Paul.

“I don’t want to, but I am, because you asked me.” He gave me a smile, which I returned back.

“So what are you going to be doing later on today Lisa?” I asked her

“I’m going to finish that project that was do yesterday.” She said laughing at her lateness.

“You didn’t finish it?” I asked her laughing; she didn’t seem like the person to fall back on her homework.

“No…”She said innocently.

“Did you even start it?” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yea…This morning.” I busted out laughing. “You need help.”

“Yep, anyway, what are you guys doing?” she asked me looking at the table Paul usually sat at. I looked that way, and saw Paul looking at me. I turned away quickly.

“I…um..well we are going out with Paul…I wanted him to come with me so I wouldn’t have to be alone.” I said rubbing my arm.

“ahh, getting close to lover boy, I see.” Lisa said nudgeing her chin in his direction.

“That mutt better not try anything with you, especially while I'm there.” Nick said staring at Paul’s table.

“Um..why do you keep calling him a mutt?”

“Forget it.” he said.

“Ok so I’ll see you tonight then,” I said getting up from the table.

“You sure will.” he said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~

The Date

~~~~~~~~

I pulled up in my car to a restaurant that Paul told me to meet him at, I saw pauls car, but I didn’t see Nick’s yet. I walked in and searched the place for Paul, after about a minute of searching, i felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned quickly and it was Paul, giving me a smile.

“Oh, hi.” I said returning the smile. He started looking me up and down

“You look amazing.” he said with wide eyes. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

“Thanks I guess.” I said locking my arms.

“I already have a seat so how about we go sit down?” Paul asked me leading me over to a nice square table with a red table cloth over it with four chairs. He walked me over to one of the seats and pulled out my seat for me.

“Thank you.” I said, blushing, once again.

“It’s no problem at all.” He said walking over to his seat, which was beside me.

“So, how was your day at school?” he asked me.

“Fine I guess,I had homework though.” I said raising my upper lip to the side.

“did you finish it?” he asked me furrowing his eyebrows.

“Yep, sure did.” I said clasping my hands together.

“So, I was wondering, when nick gets here, I doubt I will be able to say one word. So I just want to say, thank you and im really happy you agreed to come with Me.” he said with sincere eyes. I wanted to hop over the table and pull his lips to mine. I bit my lip thinking about kissing him roughly, against his soft ruff lips. Paul snapped my out of my day dream.

“Dawn?” he said leaning forward.

“Huh?”

“I said thank you?” he said more like a question.

“oh im sorry, your welcome, and thank you for asking me.” I said nodding my head.

“hey!” I heard a voice say, coming from my right. I turned twards that area, and saw nick walking over to us.

“Oh, hey tyler...” I said in a shocked tone. I don’t know why I did that.

“Happy to see me?” he said smiling at me.

“Yep.” I said popping the ‘p’ I could see Paul tense up in the corner of my eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
nother chapter sorry for the long update, kinda stuck...and didnt have alot of time cuz of school, all around the world trip, long days sorry... but here it is!