Status: Active :]

This Table Has Taken A Turn For The Worst

Figure It Out, Boy You're Tripping.

The next morning, I didn't wake up as early, but I did decide that I would pay a visit to that coffee shop again. Not for the girl, because honestly, my curiosity left me once I got home. I decided to go back for a few reasons-I wanted their coffee, and I needed to get an application for Andy. There wasn't much else I had to do, seeing how it was a Wednesday and I still haven't found a job for myself. Well, I did, but I just haven't filled out the applications yet.
I was going to leave at 1:00PM, but that plan was quickly changed because Sammy needed a run. "Hurry up, I need to stock up on coffee before people take it all." I said to my dog as he just wagged his tail happily at me as I pet him. "Alright, go!" I really loved him to death, he was such a hyperactive dog and so loving. But as I was waiting for Sammy to finish running around or yard, and barking at random objects, I got a text from Andy.
Hey Bill, did you go there yet? If you did drop by, I'll be here all day.
I waved Sammy over, "C'mon! You have to get back inside I gotta leave for a few minutes." I ended up having to chase him back into the house before I got to text back.
Yeah sure. I'll be there later.
Minutes later, I was in my car on the way to the café once again. It was about a half hour later than I wanted to go, but that was okay, I wasn't really in too big of a rush. Thank God their coffee was good though, it would have been disappointing to have a new coffee shop that didn't have good coffee. Maybe I'd sit for a bit and drink it. Like I said, I wasn't in a rush.
I walked in, and looked around, looking not only for the bags of coffee beans that I could buy to take home, but also for that waitress I had yesterday. I didn't really care that much about where she was, but coming back here reminded me about the degree of curiosity I had about her yesterday. I shouldn't even care this much, but I did. It shouldn't really matter, but I just wanted to know who she was for God knows what reason. Now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen her around before. I sometimes hated my curiosity. Oh well, she was just another girl, maybe if I give nice enough tips she'd give me discounts as well.
And there she was, waiting on a table far in the back of this little place. I recognized her hair, which was up in a clip today. Without really giving her much thought today, I went up to the counter (grabbing the largest bag of coffee beans they sold, of course) and paid.
I almost walked out, when I remembered why it was important that I made it here, "I'm sorry, do you have an application?" The man behind the counter nodded and slid it across the smooth marble countertop to me.
"It won't take too long, you can take a seat here if you want and if you want anything just ask for Mae."
"Oh it's not…well alright then." I said, deciding that maybe if I at least said something to this girl then she wouldn't bother me as much; although I'm pretty sure I didn't know her. Oh well. Maybe I'll just get my coffee and leave seeing as it wasn't such a big deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo I'm trying really hard to not make Billiam so bi-polar D: I'm so scared he is, but I mean I'm also trying to get him to be sort of...in denial that he's interested in this girl? So you can't really trust his narration ;] Comments make me happy, because they make me wanna write. Advertise this as well ;]! Much love to you all who comment, and even the subscribers who DON'T comment [although you should :/] I'm pretty sure he'll seem less bi-polar in the next chapter.