Heels Over Head in Hollywood

Chapter 19

In order for our little plan to work, I had to bring in some back up.

I dialed one of the numbers I knew by heart into the phone. Now all she had to do was pick up....

“Hello?” She answered, as I said a million thank you's in my head.

“Leigh,” I greeted, “Thank god you picked up. We have a major problem.”

“What's wrong?” She asked, and right after she did I told her the whole biff between Demi and Selena. Then I told her the plan, which she happily agreed to. You see, Leigh has been best friends with Selena since I don't even remember when. Even before Demi was, I believe. But anyway, she was going to be a major help with the plan to get Demi and Selena to be friends again.

“Alright, I'm on it,” she said, “I'll call you back as soon as she tells me.”

>>--------------------------------->>

About ten minutes later, she called back.

“So?” I asked her right away, “What did she say?”

“She said it's because of Miley,” Leigh answered, while I rolled my eyes, “Miley told Demi that Selena said something about her, when Selena didn't even say anything at all.”

“Figures the virus had something to do with this,” I mumbled, then said, “listen, I'll talk to Demi and you get Selena.” I then told her where to meet, and she agreed with me.

>>--------------------------------->>

“Demi, I need to talk to you,” I stated, as I walked into her room, where she was sitting on her bed with her laptop. She glanced up at me.

“Alright. So talk,” she said, closing the laptop, and moving it off to the side.

“Whatever Miley told you that Selena said, it isn't true,” I said, looking at her.

“Yeah. I know,” she said, which made me look at her in surprise.

“What... you know?” I asked, “But how?”

“Well, no one exactly told me....” she trailed off, “but I've decided not to trust her since a little while ago I looked up an interview where she basically she called me an emo whore, and someone who she would never be caught dead hanging out with.”

“Oh my god, that-” I started, but she quickly cut me off.

“Whoa,” she said, “you don't need to say. I already know.”

I laughed as I thought of what I told Leigh.

“Oh, and since she's a... you-know-what...” I said, “I've thought of the perfect way to get back at her.”

“Oh really,” she said, giving me a look, “what's that?”

“Let's just say she's going to have a birthday to remember,” I said, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, hey...
Sorry for taking so long with this. But I kind of warned you that the next chapter would be a bit more delayed in that last update, so...
So... once again, I made Miley look like a bad person in this chapter. Sorry if any of you like her. Just to make this clear, though, Miley never said that about Demi in real life. I made that part up, and it probably should be obvious, but... I just wanted to point that out to be safe.
Anyways, um... what do you think they're going to do to Miley, now? And on her birthday, nonetheless? Hm... oh, and the new character, Leigh, is on the character page. :) She is portrayed by Sophia Bush, and was added for a real life person on Quizilla. Whose username I forget at the moment... forgive me if you're reading this, Leigh.
The next chapter is the last, and then... the sequel! That is, if you want one. Right now is the time you can start letting me know, or after the next chapter you can. I'll remind you again when I post it. My plans are that the last chapter will be out either next weekend or the weekend after that... but it's leaning towards the weekend after next, seeing as I'll have yet another book report that I'm going to be busy with next. And then, over Christmas break, or holiday break depending on your religion, I may post the first chapter of the sequel. If you want it, that is. Even if I only have one person for it I think I'm going to post it... because I'm already thinking up an idea and title for the triquel. lol. And I haven't even finished writing the sequel yet; though I have started. The sequel will be called, "New Haven Can Wait", if that intrigues you or not. :)
Dedications go to crazy beautiful;, thisthingcalledlove., cookiepirate09, Dream Out Loud, choirgirlx3, and His. Southern. liar. for commenting! Thanks you guys; you all are what keeps this story going! :D
This isn't much of a comeback chapter, but... that's only because I already had this written, and I can't change it without changing the rest of what I have after it, or even before it... so...
But... I do promise that the sequel is a lot better. Seeing as I started it more recently and have developed a new tactic to writing: just typing it out. lol. Because writing and then typing it out... takes me forever and causes me to procrastinate.
Oh, and I finished the book I was writing throughout all of November, and met the 50,000 word goal! I am proud of myself, and I believe... that I'm going to post it on here. :) Which I need to ask, which title sounds more intirguing: 'Wish You Were Here' or 'The Getaway'? If you saw two books, each with that title, which one would you be more likely to look at to see what it's about? Let me know; because the most popular answer... may be the title to my new story, and the book, that I wrote. :)
Hope you enjoyed the update! Please let me know what you think; your feedback means the world to me! :D