Heels Over Head in Hollywood

Note

Hey guys. To those of you who are for some reason still subscribed to this, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It really means a lot that you stayed subscribed, even after I posted the sequel.
This note is to let you know that I took the sequel down. I apologize guys, but I've just kind of moved on from my Jonas phase. Other than my Nick story I still have yet to finish and some miracle still have inspiration for, I've just... moved on. There's no other way to put it.
I want to thank Kara, who was the one who got this story started in the first place. Thank you so much for suggesting it and being a good friend, and also for being so understanding as to why I couldn't continue with the sequel. I also want to give a mention to Leigh, who was featured in the story, but definitely didn't get as big of a role as I originally promised. I apologize darling, and if you're by some miracle reading this right now, feel free to message me and I will be sure to include you in another future story of mine if you wish. :)
But yeah, thanks to those two and all of you readers in general. You all have seriously made a huge impact on me and I will never forget any of you. And just because the story is over, doesn't mean it's too late to speak up. ;)
Feel free to message me, comment on my profile, or even leave one last comment on this story. Or well, it can even be on another story as a dual comment if you prefer.
Thanks again for reading. I really hope those of you who were on the sequel get a chance to read this. <3
I had an amazing time writing this story. And getting the recognition from all of you just made it even more rewarding. This definitely won't be the last you hear from me; I will be posting more stories, but as for Jonas ones... it'll be incredibly unlikely. :/
But I give a final farewell to this story. It didn't get as far as I wanted it to, but... that's just what happens sometimes. Things change.
This first installment ended on a good note anyhow, so... there's no need for me to give you anything else. Just imagine that Joe and Kara had the happy ending they deserved. :)