Heels Over Head in Hollywood

Chapter 4

“He so likes you."

I looked up to see who said that, and saw Demi leaning against the door. We were currently in my room, where I was looking for something to wear to the concert.

"Alright, I’ll play along. Who?" I asked, incredulous. I seriously had no idea who she was talking about, but I wanted to hear who she said.

"Joe," she stated, with an eye roll, "duh."

"Sorry, I didn’t know it was supposed to be obvious," I said jokingly, then added earnestly, "but seriously, no he doesn’t. He likes me the way he likes you."

"You are so off," she said, "that would mean he likes you as a friend, because Joe and I are just friends."

"Exactly why I said it," I said, giving her a believing look, "because that’s probably what Joe and I will only ever be, just friends." As I said this, I finally found an outfit to wear. It was a pair of dark-washed skinny jeans, a white top with ruffles going vertical in the center of the top, and a long black vest. I then just picked out a pair of black converse.

"Cute outfit," Demi commented, then got back to what we were talking about, "anyway, I know he likes you. Didn’t you see the way he was looking at you? O h, wait, you probably didn’t notice since you were looking at him the exact same way."

"So what?" I asked, trying to think of something else to say. "You and him looked at each other like that in Camp Rock."

She laughed at that. "Oh, aren’t you so clever. Yeah, we were, but that was acting. And don’t you dare say you were acting too, because if it was then you could win an Oscar at how real it seemed." And with that, she walked out of the room, without leaving me get another word in.

So what if I wasn’t acting?

>>------------------------------------------------------------------->>

I think I’ve gone deaf. No, correction, I have gone deaf. My ears throbbed as Demi, Selena, and I walked backstage. We just had to walk through the entrance of the venue and were swarmed by fans, most of them asking for Demi and Selena’s autographs. They were able to sign a few but we had to go in because the crowd kept on getting bigger. Right now we were going to look for either Joe, Kevin, Nick, or Jordin; whichever one we ran into first.

"I think I’m permanently deaf," I said, wiggling my ear trying to get my hearing back.

"Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it," Demi said, walking up to the door that said ‘Jonas Brothers’ on it. I’m guessing it was their dressing room. She knocked on the door and I barely heard someone mumble ‘Come in,’ I think. But I guess they did, because Demi opened the door, walking into the room with Selena on her tail. I then followed Selena.

When I walked into the room, someone yelled ‘Heads up!’ and then something hit me in the face. It felt like a baseball or something.

I didn’t get to see because I immediately blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short, but relevent chapter. Sorry to end it on a cliffhanger, but... it had to be done, lol. So here's what I've decided: since it's getting kind of hectic for me to update this every day, I've decided that I'm going to post every other. So expect the next update to be posted... Tuesday, or that's what I have planned anyhow. :)
Shout-outs go to one and only. , runawaywithme;; , snowball4life , and x-believer-x for commenting. I appreciate it guys, keep it up! And I would love any new commenters to speak up as well. :)
The reason I didn't update yesterday because I was working on posting something else. In fact, it was a Joe short story/ one-shot. So if you would like to read it, click here. It's a little cliche, but the girl I wrote it for liked it, and I would appreciate some more thoughts on it or what you think of it. So, if you have time and you haven't already, I would appreciate it if you read it. :)
Oh, and if you're looking for a good story to read on here, you should check out this story. It is seriously... AMAZING! The two girls who write it are fabulous writers!! And they should be getting more feedback if you ask me, so go read it!!! You won't be disappointed. :)
Okay, I think that's it. Let me know what you think of the chapter. Like? Hate me because of the cliffhanger? Let me know! :DThanks for reading. :)