Heels Over Head in Hollywood

Chapter 7

“That was awesome!” I exclaimed, after the concert was over. After I performed, the boys performed a few more songs along with the encore, and then they were done. So we were now back in their dressing room, all three of them drenched in sweat. Which was gross, now that I thought about it. It proves they did an awesome show, though.

“How did you like performing?” Demi asked me, smiling.

“That was amazing too. Such a rush,” I answered, grinning like an idiot, while they all laughed. Then Joe started walking towards me, with his arms outstretched. Oh no, I knew what he was going to do.

“Aw, no,” I said, giving him warning eyes and backing away from him slowly. “No, no, no. You are not getting me all sweaty!”

He then rushed towards me, but luckily I ducked at the last second, causing him to run into the wall, as I somehow got around him.

“Oh, you are so getting hugged now!” He exclaimed. As soon as he did, I ran out the door, and down the hallway that led towards the stage, with Joe chasing after me. I turned the corner, and almost ran into someone, but luckily stopped myself. Unfortunately, Joe turned the same corner and bumped me, causing me to bump into the person anyway.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry,” I said, giving Joe a look and quickly composing myself. “You're... you're....” I trailed off, trying to think of his name, but came up with nothing, so instead I said, “You're the lead singer of Boys Like Girls!”

“Yeah. I'm Martin,” he said, smiling and shaking my hand. I grinned at him like an idiot. I never thought this before now, but he was pretty cute.

“I love your music. I really love your one new song Love Drunk,” I gushed, like an obsessive fan would. Stop it Kara, stop it. “Sorry, I'm a little in awe right now. I can't believe I get to meet you,” I said, blushing slightly at how I was acting.

“It's alright,” he said, laughing a little, “it's a pleasure to meet you too. The band and I watched the concert and listened when you sang. You have a good voice,” he complimented, making me blush even more while I simply said 'Thanks.’

“Hey, I'm Joe,” Joe said, cutting into the conversation, shaking Martin's hand. I almost forgot he was there.

“Hey, good to meet you too,” Martin said, doing the head nod thing guys do to greet each other. “You guys rocked the stage tonight. Awesome job.”

“Thanks,” Joe said, just as I had did before, “Did you want to meet the rest of the band?”

“Actually, sorry, I can't. We have a concert to perform tomorrow night, so it would probably be wise if I left early,” he said, then looked at me. “Maybe you guys can come?” He suggested, winking at me. I could feel Joe tense up behind me.

“Well, maybe-” Joe started, but I quickly cut him off.

“Sure!” I agreed, before Joe could finish.

“Awesome,” he said, handing me six passes, enough for me, Demi, Selena, Joe, Kevin, and Nick. It made me begin to think he actually had this planned the whole time, seeing as it would be a little odd otherwise for him to be carrying six passes. “Can't wait.” With that, he turned and walked the other way; leaving me standing there, grinning like a fool. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Joe glaring behind me.

“Neither can I,” I whispered to myself, before smiling.

Going to the concert tomorrow night, I realized, would either turn out to go really good, or really bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for taking so long to post this. :( Ever since the day after the last post... I've been pretty busy. :/ But here's the next update! Sorry if this one is relatively short as well; but at least it's longer than the last one. :)
So... what did you think about the chapter? Good? Bad? Any Boys Like Girls fans? I decided to put them in the story, since the girl I wrote it for liked them, and the title of this story was inspired by their one song. :) As you can tell, this story is right now around the time when Love Drunk was released as their first single from their new album... so late last year. :) As for those of you who are Boys Like Girls fans, I'm sure you know Martin's real age, which is either 24 or 25... somewhere around there... but anyways, for this story, just pretend he's Joe's age. Sound good? Since it would be a little weird for him to take an interest in Kara otherwise. Speaking of that, what did you think of Joe getting jealous? Pretty amusing, huh?
Shout-outs go to runawaywithme;; , one and only. , snowball4life , and x-believer-x for commenting. I'd also love to give a huge shout-out to my newest commenter, jane doe; ! She writes AMAZING stories, and this one in particular that she's writing right now, Summer Lovin' , is one of them! :) So go check it out, or even any of her stories. :) You won't be disappointed! :D
Okay... I believe that's it. I hope you liked the chapter, once again, sorry for it being short. :/ I'll try to post again soon, though, and definitely sooner than it took to post this one. :) I would appreciate any comments. :) Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D