Heels Over Head in Hollywood

Chapter 8

Right now we were headed to the Boys Like Girls concert. We as in me, Demi, Selena, Joe, Kevin, and Nick. I honestly couldn't wait to see them perform. I think Demi, Selena, Kevin, and Nick were pretty psyched about it too. I'm not too sure about Joe though. But what did I know? He could've been excited on the inside, just not showing it on the outside.

“What are you so happy about?” Demi asked, taking a notice to the huge smile on my face.

“Um, hello? We're going to a Boys Like Girls concert,” I said, like it was obvious, “why wouldn't I be psyched?”

She just smiled as she turned to converse with Selena.

When I turned to look at Joe, he had a blank look on his face.

“Are you alright?” I asked him, “You don't look too excited.”

“Yeah,” he said, answering my first question, and then explaining, “Just waiting until the car ride is finally over.” After he said that, he gave me a smile, showing his teeth, but it looked kind of forced.

Even though he said he was fine, I still didn't believe him.

>>-------------------------------------->>

“This next song is from our latest album, that's being released in September,” Martin started, “And it's dedicated to a special person out there tonight, you know who you are.” As soon as he said this, he glanced at me, where we were standing backstage. It turned out those passes he gave to me for us were backstage passes, so we were able to watch the concert from back here. It was pretty cool.

Soon, the opening chords of Love Drunk were being played, and Martin started singing:

(hey! hey! hey! hey!)
Top down in the summer sun
The day we met was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue (taste it on my tongue)
The sky was burning up like fireworks
You made me want you oh so bad it hurt
But girl, in case you haven't heard....


By now, me, Demi, and Selena were all singing along. Nick, Joe, and Kevin were looking at us smiling. Of course they weren't singing along, but I knew they secretly wanted to. They knew the song too.

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight
So don't call me crazySay hello then goodbye (okay!)
Just one sip (okay!) would make me sick
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now it's over....


We were dancing like crazy, while the boys just laughed at us. Oh well, at least we were having fun. Martin looked over, and when he saw that I was dancing, he smiled at me, while I smiled back. I later realized that Joe had stopped laughing when that happened.

Hot sweat and blurry eyes
We're spinnin’ on a roller coaster ride
The world, stuck in black and white
You drove me crazy every time we touched,
Now I'm so broken that I can't get up
Oh girl, you make me such a rush
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight
So don't call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye (okay!)
Just one sip (okay!) would make me sick
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now it's over....


As he continued to sing, he motioned for me to come out on stage. I shook my head vigorously, because I really didn't want to dance in front of all of those people. But unfortunately, Demi and Selena took notice to this, and pushed me out there anyway. I'd have to get them for that later.

All the time I wasted on you,
All the bulls**t you put me through
I'm checking into rehab cause everything that we had,
Didn't mean a thing to you....I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, but now I'm sober....


It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, some of the band started dancing with me, which made me start laughing at how silly they looked. But oh well. It just showed that we were having a good time.

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
Love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight
So don't call me crazy
Say hello then goodbye (okay!)
Just one sip (okay!) would make me sick
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, but now it's over
(na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na)
Now it's over
Still taste it on my tongue
Now it's over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to post again, since today's been... a slow day. I also decided to seeing as it was a little while for that last update to arrive, and also because this is relatively short, when you cut out the song lyrics. Oh, and this is just in case I don't get another update out tomorrow; seeing as it might be more hectic than today. Sorry if this is just a filler; I guess it kind of is, now that I've reread it again... I didn't think I wrote such short updates for this story, but I did.
It probably doesn't deserve comments, but I appreciate any of you who leave one. :)
Shout-outs go to runawaywithme;; and x-believer-x for already commenting after that last update. Thanks you two; I appreciate it. :)
Oh, and go check out x-believer-x 's new story, Dear Diary. :) I'm sure she would love some more feedback for it. :) It's really good so far. :)
Hm... oh, and go check out runawaywithme;; 's contest. There's still a spot left in it, I believe, so if you're not already in it, go ask her for the spot!! :D Sorry if I'm wrong on that.
I believe... that's it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comments would be appreciated! :D
Song in the chapter: Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls. :)