Tourniquet

Chapter 2

It was about 6:00 in the morning and usually school starts at 7:30. I had about an hour or so to chill, so I stopped at the nearest Dunkin Donuts.
I was flying, and just imagine what people would do if they saw a young teenage girl with wings, just dropping by to get something to eat...
So dropping that great plan, I landed on a tree stump in the woods.
Stretching my wings out, I looked up at the sky.
Hey, it's actually a beautiful day today!
*Crunch Crunch Crunch*
Hearing footsteps, I ducked down behind a tree, tucked in my wings behind my hoddy, and waited for the person to come out.
Thank GOD I was in the woods right now or I'd be screwed.
About a minute of waiting and listening passed, when finally a young man in his 30s? walked through with a cup of soda.
Still watching him like a hawk, I saw him take a sip, burp obnoxiously loud, and then drop it on the ground.
"Hey I could have some fun with this..." I thought to myself, thinking like a child.
Hey, wait a second... I never said I was mature!
I emerged from the trees standing tall and proud. He looked over at me, and an eyebrow rose.
"Are we littering?" I said in a loud, booming, MATURE voice.
His face showed signs of complete oblivion.
"Didn't expect me to show up from behind a tree did ya?" I said in a mocking, child-like voice.
He cocked his head to one side.
"Who the hell are you?" He said, not really caring.
God... why did he have to ruin all the fun... I just wanna live like a real teenager pulling pranks on people...
"A police woman person..." I said, trying to make up a suitable persona.
"What the hell is wrong with you?"
"What?" I said totally confused and innocent.
"Your not a cop... your wearing skinny jeans, converse, a lime green and black checkered hoody, with a panda backpack? THAT my friend does NOT seem very cop-like to me." He said this whole freaking sentence like it was a fact.
I just nodded very seriously.
He stared at me for a moment and then started laughing. "Oh wait, I forgot every cop has brown hair like one of those dumb scene kids!" My eyes narrowed.
"We are not dumb..." I thought to myself.
"Oh! Then you have your black winged eyeliner so you look like a freaking raccoon!"
He was laughing so hard he was squatting over clutching his ribs.
Personally I didn't give a crap if he thought I looked like an idiot, I loved my style.
Thinking fast (like the smart person I am...), I whipped out my fake drama class police badge, and held it up to his face.
He stopped laughing and stood up straight, his face flushed from laughing so hard.
"I'm sorry ma'am..."
Well that'll teach you to be more careful next time..." I sighed and reached into my backpack and brought out a pink pad of Hello Kitty paper, and a pen.
I started pretending to write down a ticket, when he fell to his knees sobbing.
"I'm so sorry ma'am... please... just listen to me!" He sobbed grabbing my leg and crying into my pant leg.
"Awwww..." I thought, looking down at his tear-filled eyes.
He looked up at me, and his big blue eyes and blond hair, made him look like a little boy for a second.
I did feel bad.
Too bad. You can't trust anyone these days.
I took out my fake handcuffs, and panicking he ran to go pick up the soda bottle.
"See! No harm done!" He yelled, and then started running.
Adrenaline ran through my veins and I was running too.
Let me tell you... he was a speedy little sucker...
I finally caught up with him, and grabbed his wrists, making him yell louder.
He was about 5 feet taller than me, and this guy still couldn't break free.
Go Figure...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's pretty over done but...
That's just how I write when I'm bored and grounded =]
Enjoy!!
(//-*)