Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Two Is Better Than One

"Rachael, that dress looks perfect," I gasped as she came out in the white gown.

I was long and flowy and made of a silky material.

"You think?" She grinned.

"Yes! It's gorgeous," I told her.

"I love it. I'm going to get it," she squealed. "Did you like your dress?"

"Yeah it was nice. But I look so...pregnant in it," I replied.

"That's weird. I wonder why that is...," she commented sarcastically.

"You know what I mean," I chuckled.

"Don't you think it's weird that you're only like three and a half months along and you look like you're five months?" She questioned.

"No, the doctor hasn't said anything about it," I shrugged.

Rachael went back into the dressing room and changed out of the dress. She came back out carrying it on the hanger.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Okay," I replied trying to get up from the chair.

"Do you need help?" Rachael asked stiffling a laugh.

"No I can get it. Just give me a second," I said trying to push myself up. I finally got it and as I stood up I dropped my phone.

"Dammit," I said trying to bend over.

Before I could, Rachael picked up my phone and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

"You're welcome. It's been a long day. Let's get you home," she laughed.

She checked out, boxed up the dress and we walked out of the bridal shop.

"I can't believe the wedding is in two weeks!" Rachael squealed.

"I know! You must be freaking out,"

"Not really. Everything is pretty much covered. I'm just nervous," she stated.

"I wouldn't be. You and Garrett are a match made in heaven," I told her.

"Yeah..," she grinned.

I just laughed and shook my head.

"When's your next ultrasound?" Rach asked.

"Two days," I told her.

"Nice. Does John really go to every appointment?"

"Yeah he's been to every single one since our first ultrasound," I nodded.

"That's incredible. Johno is really growing up," she chuckled.

"I know. He's so great," I smiled.

"You two are so adorable," she said.

"I know," I grinned.

"I can't even imagine how cute your baby is going to be," she sighed.

"You're not upset that you're not having a baby, are you?" I asked seriously.

"No, I just wish that Garrett would be more on board with the whole kid idea," she said sadly.

"He doesn't want kids?" I asked.

"He doesn't want kids right now. He wants to wait," she told me.

"Well that's not a bad thing! When you do finally have a kid you'll be living in a bigger place where your baby can have it's own room and backyard and you can paint the nursery together and stuff," I explained.

"I never thought of it that way," she said as she dropped me off in front of my apartment building.

"See you later," I said getting out of the car.

"Call me after your ultrasound!" She reminded me.

I nodded and shut the door. I walked to the elevator and pressed the 3 button. I arrived to my floor and walked inside my apartment. I immediately flopped down on the couch.

"Hey sweetheart," John greeted from the hallway.

"Hey," I replied shortly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm so tired," I groaned.

"Long day?" He laughed.

"Yes! I had to try on like 4 dresses before I found one that fit because Rach told the dress lady that I was only three months but apparently I'm as big as someone who's five months, then Rachael had to try on a million dresses before she finally found the right one," I told him.

"Aww, I'm sorry babe," he said sitting next to me and giving me a kiss. "Do you want me to do anything?"

"No, I'm just going to take a nap," I said yawning. "Can you help me up?" I whimpered.

"Of course, beautiful," John replied getting up to help me.

He placed a hand on my back and held one of my hands and guided me up.

I stood up and walked back to the bedroom. I closed the blinds to shut out the bright sun and crawled into bed.

Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

After sleeping for who knows how long, I woke up to the smell of macaroni and cheese.

I walked to the kitchen and found John pouring the mac and cheese into two bowls.

"Hey, you're up. I remembered how this morning you said you were hungry for something cheesy so I decided to make this," He explained to me.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. His arms found their way around my waist and he tried to pull me closer, only to be stopped by my stomach. He ignored it and kissed back. Finally I pulled away.

"I love you so much. You are the best boyfriend ever," I said resting my head on his chest.

"I know," he replied smartly.

"Can I eat now? I'm starving," I said, pulling away.

"Sure. Here's your bowl," he said handing me the fuller one. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and went to go sit at the table.

"You know, when I get really pregnant I'll be able to use my belly as a table to set my food and stuff on," I told him.

He laughed.

"Darling, you're adorable," he smiled.

"I know," I said mocking him from before.

"What time is the ultrasound on thursday?" He asked.

"Nine, why?"

"I don't know if I can make it. I promised Garrett I'd help him pick out Rachael's ring," John said nervously.

"Well that's okay. It's only a check up," I shrugged.

"Are you sure? I'll tell him no if you want me to," John offered.

"No, go with him. We all know Garrett's taste in jewelry," I chuckled.

"I know," John smirked back. "So you're sure you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, positive," I nodded.

"Thanks Bee," he said leaning over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhmm," I said with a mouthful of pasta.

John laughed and finished eating.

Soon enough thursday came along and Rachael took me to my ultrasound. She didn't come in the room with me, though.

"Hello Beth, where's John?" Dr. Harmon asked.

"He's helping a friend pick out wedding rings," I told her.

"Oh that's too bad," she said as she squirted the gel onto my stomach.

I heard that thumping and I smiled.

It sounded weird though for some reason.

"Is everything alright with the baby?" I asked.

"Oh my.. I can't believe I never noticed this," was all Dr. Harmon answered with.

"What's wrong?" I shrieked getting panicked.

"Nothing is wrong. You have two healthy babies," she smiled.

"Two?" I gasped.

"Yes Beth, you're having twins. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. Would you like me to print a picture for John?" She asked.

"Yes please," I nodded.

Oh my god. Twins!

"So do twins run in yours or John's family?" She asked.

"My mom was a twin," I answered.

"That would explain it. They usually skip a generation," she said.

"Oh, wow," I grinned still in shock.

"Here's the picture. Tell him I said hi," she said as we walked to the waiting room.

"So how did it go?" She asked.

"Great. Um could we stop and visit John really quick? It's important," I told her.

"Did you find out the sex?" She asked.

"No, something else," I replied.

I wanted John to be the first one to know about the babies. Babies as in two. Holy shit!

Rachael nodded and we left. She pulled up to the jewelry shop and I barely waited for the car to stop before I ran inside.

I saw John looking bored at the front counter and playing with his keys. I smiled and walked up to him clutching the ultrasound picture in my hand.

"Bee?" He asked smiling.

"John, I have something to show you," I said holding the picture. "That's our baby,"

"What's that?" He asked pointing to the one next to it.

"Our other baby," I grinned.

"Twins?" He asked.

I just nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He kissed me all over before letting me down.

"I can't believe it!" He exclaimed.

"Believe what?" Rachael asked walking in.

"We're having twins," I smiled hugging John tightly.

"Holy shit!" She shrieked. The salespeople shot her dirty looks and she mouthed 'sorry' to them.

"Oh my god this is amazing!" She said quietly.

"What is?" Garrett asked walking up to us.

"I have two babies inside of me!" I squealed.

"What? Twins?" He asked.

John and I just nodded.

"That's crazy guys!" He exclaimed.

After the guys finished up at the jewelry store John and I stopped at his parent's house.

"Hi Beth, how are you?" His mom asked politely as she opened the door.

"Great, you?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine. I'm so excited for my first grandchild," she said patting my stomach.

"Grandchildren," John corrected her.

"You mean you're having more than one?" She asked.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"John! Get down here!" She called to her husband.

"What?" He asked as he came running down the stairs.

"Beth is having twins!" She shrieked.

"That's incredible!" He said giving John and I a hug.

"I wondered why you were showing so fast," she said.

"Me too," I laughed.

We stayed for awhile and caught up with John's parents and ate lunch with them.

Then we went back to the apartment and I entered my bedroom where the crib John got was set up.

"Looks like we're going to have to get another crib," I grinned.

"Yeah, we'll pick another one up tomorrow. Do you think they're both going to fit in here?" He asked looking around at the room.

"No, but I don't want to move," I sighed.

"Well we might have to sweetheart," John told me. "We can't live in a one bedroom apartment forever, and it'll be harder to move once the baby- babies get here,"

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I frowned.

"I'm sorry, hon," he said hugging me.

"It's okay," I mumbled. "I'll live,"

"Good," he chuckled, kissing me on the forehead. "God, we're having twins,"

"I know. I'm so excited," I grinned, pulling away from him.

"Me too," he smiled. "Do you want to look for a new place before the holidays or after?"

"Doesn't matter to me," I told him.

"Then let's do it before," he said.

"Okay," I smiled.

"What do you think about maybe, buying a house?" He asked nervously.

"You already have one picked out, don't you?" I smirked.

"I took a tour of it the other day and you would love it, Bee," he exclaimed.

"Well then let's go look at it," I suggested.

"Really?"

"Yeah why not? We have two hours to kill before dinner," I said.

"Thank you babe!" He grinned giving me a big hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just kidding, this will be my last update. Thanks for the comments!! Oh! And did anyone see the Inside Of You video yet? John looks so sexyyy. Comment and subscribe!! :) Thanks for reading