Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

The Luck I've Had Could Make A Good Man Turn Bad

"Baby, it's time to get up," John said kissing my forehead.

I groaned and pulled myself off the bed.

Everything in our apartment was either boxed up, or laying on the floor. We'd be moving everything in the next few days over to our new house.

"I don't wanna," I moaned sitting up.
I was almost 4 months pregnant, but it felt like it had been much longer.

"I don't feel great," I told him.

A worried look struck his face.

"Well what do you feel like?" He asked.

"I'm a lot more tired than usual. I just want to lay in bed all day," I replied.

"Well you have an appointment today. Maybe the doctor will know what's up," John suggested.

"Yeah," I sighed. I got up and started to get ready.

I don't know what this feeling was, but it didn't feel good. For some reason all my body wanted to do was curl up in my bed and never move.

"You almost ready, hon?" John asked walking in as I was pulling my shirt over my head.

"Mhmm," I nodded.

I started walking past John to exit the room when he pulled me back by my hand.

"I love you, Bethy," he whispered placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I just nodded and stumbled out.

I heard John sigh and follow me out of the bedroom and out of the apartment.

He tried to lace his fingers with mine on our way out to the car, but I pulled away and shook my head.

"Sweetheart, talk to me," he begged as we got in his car.

I didn't say anything back and we drove to the hospital in silence.

I checked in and we silently waited. John grabbed my hand again and stroked it, trying to soothe me.

"Beth, Dr. Harmon will see you now," the nurse smiled.

John stood up and helped me off the chair.

It was only two days before Rach and Garretts wedding.

I walked back into the room and changed into the hospital gown. It's become a routine thing for me.

John folded my clothes and placed them on the chair. As I laid on the bed John stood up and walked over to me.

"I love you," he said in a low tone stroking my hair.

"I know. I love you too," I replied.

Just then Dr. Harmon entered the room.

"Hi there, how are we doing today?" She asked in a cheery voice as she slid plastic gloves onto her hands.

"Not great. I feel sort of depressed, I guess," I explained.

She gave me a sympathetic look and nodded.

"Well it's probably just your hormones building up for the start of the second trimester. Let's take a look at the ultrasound to see if there's anything going on," she said.

I pulled my gown up and allowed her to squirt some of the warm jelly onto my growing stomach.

She rolled the control over it and I heard a heartbeat that immediately calmed my own heart.

"That's strange," the doctor said rolling the control over my stomach urgently.

"What is it?" John panicked from next to me.

"I need to go consult my partner. I'll be back in a few minutes," she said, shedding her gloves and rushing out of the room.

"I knew something was wrong. I just knew it," I said burying my head in my hands.

"Everything is going to be okay sweetheart," John whispered, holding me tightly.

After a couple minutes doctor Harmon came bursting through the door.

"Beth, John, I'm so sorry,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!! Lots of comments please :) I'm losing some subscribers:(