Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Now You Are Gone

I woke up on the kitchen floor next to an empty ice cream container.

I groaned and held my back as I pushed myself off the floor.

I waddled over to the couch, not wanting to talk to John.

It's the day before Rachael and Garrett's wedding. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner and party. I didn't want to go to either.

I laid down on the couch and grabbed the remote. I turned on the tv and looked through the channels to find something good.

I settled on my favorite Christmas movie It's A Wonderful Life. It was at the part where George's dad just died.

I let a tear roll down my cheek and sniffled as a few more followed. I quickly wiped them away and kept watching the movie.

It was almost ten o'clock and John had yet to wake up. I was getting a little worried, but shrugged it off. Emotional stress always makes him sleep more.

Halfway through the movie my stomach started to growl so I got up during a commercial and fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

As soon as I got up I saw a shirtless John emerge from the bedroom.

"Good morning," he mumbled as he walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning," I replied shortly. I got my cereal and sat back down on the couch.

John followed and took a seat next to me.

"How are you doing?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Fine," I replied shortly.

He didn't say anything else and we watched the movie in silence.

After the movie ended John took my hand.

"Do you want to go to the rehearsal tonight? They'll understand if we don't," he told me.

"I don't know. I'll think about it," I replied.

"Okay. I don't think you should go, though. You just had surgery, you need to-"

"Yeah, I know. It's my body," I snapped rolling my eyes.

John just rolled his eyes back and didn't say anything.

After a moment I stood up and walked back to the bedroom. I slammed the door and got into bed. I laid my head down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running.

"John? Are you going to the rehearsal?" I yelled from the bed.

"No. Are you?" He asked shortly.

"No," I replied. I flopped back down on the bed and sighed.

I started to think more about the movie I just watched. What if my baby was meant to do something really great in life like find a cure for cancer, or be the first person on mars, or invent a time machine?

Nobody will ever know now.

The tears started coming again just as John shut off the shower. I tried to wipe the away but instead I just pulled the covers over me so he wouldn't see.

I stayed quiet and my plan worked. John walked out of the room and turned the tv on.

I stayed in bed for a little while longer before wiping my tears away and getting up.

I grabbed my computer and got on the internet. I replied to some e-mails and stuff before getting side tracked by Perez Hilton for half an hour.

After a long time of entertaining myself on the internet I finally got up and walked into the living room.

I was surprised to find that John wasn't there, nor did he leave a note telling me where he was.

"John?" I called.

No answer.

He was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah you know chapters 14-16? Just kidding. Those didn't happen. Re- write! I had a better idea. Please comment! I'm dying from comment withdrawal! And subscribe, too! Thanks:)