Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

I'm Not Coming Back

I couldn't stand being in that damn apartment anymore while she was acting like a ridiculous bitch.

It's like she had no sympathy for anyone.

There was no one to hang out with because everybody was at the stupid rehearsal dinner and then they were all going out.

But whatever, I don't want to hang out with anyone, anyway.

I drove to the lake.

I got out and sat down on the bank. I remembered all the good times I had spent here with Beth.

After a few minutes I felt my phone vibrate.

Beth.

Against my better senses I pressed 'ignore'.

I didn't want to talk to her. I need to just be alone and think for awhile.

She doesn't have to push me away. This is so her. She can't let anyone ever help her. She's probably twenty times more upset than I am, yet she's acting like it didn't happen.

I want to be there for her, but I can't if she won't let me.

My phone rang, alerting me that I had a new voicemail.

"John, it's me. I just wanted to know where you are. Call me please. I love you," I heard her say. Her voice cracked on the end of the message.

I sighed and stood up. I drove to my parents house.

I sent Beth a text:

Hey, got your message. I love you but I need to be alone. Call me if you need anything.

I trudged up the stairs to the bedroom that almost seemed foreign to me because I hadn't stayed there in so long.

I looked at my computer and started going through my old photo albums. Me and Beth. Me and Beth. Me and Beth.

I smiled at the pictures and finally retreated to bed. I laid my head down and fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the confusing re-write! But things aren't going to be that different, I just wanted them to dwell on the miscarriage for longer. Please comment and subscribe! I love my commenters, sorry I haven't been able to get back to you guys but my phone doesn't let me post comments on profiles for some odd reason. Thanks for reading!