Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

You Were Made Perfectly For Me

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly on my night stand.

"Hello?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"John? It's Beth. We need to talk. Where are you?"

"Uh, I'm at my parents. Is something wrong?" I wondered.

"I'll see you in five minutes. I love you," she said hanging up.

I sat there trying to process what just happened.

Finally I got up and put on the same clothes I wore yesterday.

It was only 8 o'clock so whatever this is must be important.

By the time I made my way downstairs Bee was already at the door.

I opened it for her and looked at her. She had bags under her eyes, her make-up looked like it had been done in a hurry, and her hair was pulled back.

"Can we talk somewhere?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go up to my room," I suggested.

We made our way up the stairs into my bedroom and I shut the door behind us.

"First off I just want you to know that I love you so much, and I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. It's not fair to take the pain out on you," she began.

"It's okay B-"

"Just let me finish. John, I knew from the moment I met you that you were the one and you always will be," she said pausing. She took a deep breath and spoke again. "Last night Kennedy came over and I told him about everything... And we... We kissed. But it didn't mean anything, I swear! I don't know what happened but I promise that I don't like him and I never have. I'm sorry. Please say something?"

I just looked at her and glared.

"Get out," I ordered.

"Please John," she begged.

"Get out," I repeated with venom in my voice.

"I love you," she said once more.

"I said get the fuck out!" I screamed, surprising myself.

She jumped at my voice and quickly hurried out of my room, and out of the house.

I watched from my window as she started the car and left.

Beth, my everything, the mother of my unborn child, the love of my life, willingly kissed one of my best friends.

I don't believe it. I won't believe it.

She told me she loved me.

I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands, trying to think about what she said.

He came over, they kissed, it didn't mean anything, she loves me.

Why did he kiss her?

Why was he over there in the first place? She was vulnerable and he took advantage of it! Kennedy took advantage of my Bethy.

I stood up and grabbed my keys.

I drove to Kennedy's house. I got out of my car and slammed the door. He was walking out in his tux, ready to go to the wedding.

"Hey Johno. What's-"

My fist cut him off.

"Dude! What the fuck?" He shouted, holding his jaw.

"Why were you over at our apartment last night?" I shouted with my fist still clenched.

"I wanted to see where you guys were. I didn't know you'd be gone," he explained.

"So you saw Beth upset and figured you'd just kiss her?" I fumed.

"I-I don't know what happened. I'm sorry, but John... She fucking loves you. The first thing she said after we kissed was that she loved you. Don't be mad at her, be mad at me," he sighed.

"How can I be mad at you when you say shit like that?" I sighed, also. "Do you have feelings for her?"

"I just... I don't have feelings for her, I have feelings for her being your girlfriend. I don't know, it's like, I see how much she loves you and I want someone to love me like that," he explained.

"So you don't really like her?" I asked.

"She's beautiful, and awesome but she's your girl and I can accept that. I know I'll find my Beth someday," he told me.

"So the kiss didn't mean anything? And it won't happen again?"

"No and never," Kenny assured me.

"Thanks Kenny," I said patting him on the back. "And sorry about your jaw,"

"Eh, I'll live,"

I chuckled and we talked a little bit more before I remembered Beth.

I got in my car and drove straight to the apartment.

I walked in the door and found Bee curled up on the couch, asleep.

"Bethy," I whispered in her ear as I shook her.

"Mmmph," she groaned.

"Bee, it's John,"

She opened her eyes and stared at me for a second.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sitting up.

I took her hands and kissed them.

"I'm sorry for freaking out. I forgive you as long as it didn't mean anything," I told her.

"You had every right to freak out. And it didn't mean a thing. Nothing. Nada," she replied.

"Oh thank god. I don't wanna lose my baby again," I said hugging her.

She turned stiff and I cursed myself for my poor choice of words.

"Beth, I didn't mean-"

"I know," she said with tears welling up in her eyes. "It just sucks John. Our kid could have been president, or discovered a cure for cancer and now we'll never know,"

"I know Bee," I said with a gravely voice. I wouldn't cry in front of her.

"I just wish that this didn't happen. What did that innocent little baby do to deserve it?" She asked now crying.

"Absolutely nothing, but everything happens for a reason and we just have to remember that. It's gonna be hard, but it'll get better. I promise," I told her.

"God I'm so sorry John. I've been such a bitch during this. I didn't even ask you how you are," she said through her tears.

"I'm fine sweetheart. I'm going to be here for you, always. We're gonna get though this together. John and Bee," I smiled.

"I love you so much John. You're the best boyfriend in the whole world," she cried.

"Let's change that," I said.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Beth, from the second I laid eyes on you I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you," I paused and got down on one knee. "I love you so much more than you could ever know. I don't have the ring with me but, will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! Thanks so much for all the comments! You guys are freaking awesome! Please comment again and subscribe if you haven't! Thanks so much for reading:)