Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Boys Do What They Can

It was almost one and John still wasn't home.

I was curling my hair in the bathroom when I heard the front door open.

"John?" I called.

"Sorry, it's just me. Your friend whom you haven't seen since before her wedding," Rachael said dramatically as she peeked her head into the bathroom.

"Oh hey," I said with a half-hearted smile.

"Happy birthday, Bee! You didn't think I forgot did you?" Rachael laughed.

"No, but John did," I frowned.

"Oh you know guys. He'll remember later and make it up to you. It'll be fine," she assured me.

"Yeah maybe," I sighed, curling the last section of my hair.

"You look adorable," Rachael complimented.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I finished up my hair and we went to my favorite mexican restaurant for lunch.

I got two burritos, a taco, and some tamales.

"Oh my god this food is so good," I told Rach.

"I know, right? I freaking love it," she said. "Hey wait, is that the engagement ring?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to show you! Isn't is gorgeous?" I smiled.

"Yes it's beautiful. Ugh, you're so lucky that John is good at picking out jewelry. The last piece of jewelry Garrett got me was this hideous chunky necklace," she said pretending to gag.

I laughed at her and kept eating.

"Let's go shopping after this. I don't wanna go home yet," Rach suggested.

"Okay, sure. It's not like John will even be there when I get back anyway," I sighed.

"Oh cheer up. He'll remember," she told me.

"If you say so..." I replied skeptically.
After we finished eating Rachael dragged me around the mall for what felt like hours.

"Oh! We haven't been to-"

"No Rachael. I'm done. My feet are killing me and the baby is kicking. I just want to go home," I groaned.

"Okay fine," she grumbled.

We slowly walked out to her car and she fumbled with the radio for like ten minutes before settling on one of the stations.

On the way home we seemed to hit every red light and stop sign around.

Finally we pulled into the driveway and John's car was there.

"Aw, he's back," I said smiling to myself.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'm gonna come in with you," Rachael said getting out of the car and following me into the house.

When I opened the door I set some of the bags down and saw John and Garrett sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey darling. What'd you get?" He asked.

I shrugged "Oh not much,"

"Oh hey, that reminds me. I need to ask you a question about the crib. Will you come look at it?" He asked.

"Okay," I replied shortly.

He took my hand and led me to the nursery. He opened the door slowly and when I stepped in I was shocked.

"Surprise!" He grinned.

I took a look around the room. There was a changing table, the beautiful crib John bought, a rocking chair, a little dresser, and a mobile above the crib. The stuffed animals he bought decorated the room and it just looked adorable.

"You didn't forget!" I exclaimed, hugging John tightly.

"I would never forget your birthday sweetheart," he chuckled.

"I love it, John. Thank you so much," I squealed.

"The guys helped too. And I figured we can wait to paint it until we find out if it's a girl or a boy because I know that you hate yellow," he said.
"Have I ever told you that you're the greatest boyfr- fiancé in the world?" I grinned.

"Hmm, I don't believe you have," he joked.

"Well you are," I said leaning up and giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I know,"

"Aww! I told you she would love it!" I heard Rach exclaim from behind us.

"So that's why you kept dragging me around that damn mall!" I laughed.

"Guilty!" She sang.

"Okay, you've been with her all day. Now it's my turn," John said closing the door to the nursery in her face.

"You're a jerk!" She whined. I heard her stomp away into the living room and I laughed.

"Okay, I want you all by yourself, birthday girl,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, so give me some comments for this chapter. I think it's kinda cute:) oh and in one of the other chapters I said some like "woke up and found myself asleep in the new house" yeah that makes no sense. Sorry. Anyway, comment and subscribe! I have 10 stars!!! I love you all!!