Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Ready When You Are

"We're here!" Eric exclaimed as he pulled up to the front of the hospital.
"Okay," I nodded as John ran to open my door. He helped me out and placed me in a wheelchair. I was focusing on my deep breathing to help with the pain.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Bee," John assured me.

He wheeled me into the hospital and they took one look at me before instructing John to take me to delivery room five. John did as he was told and we were met in the room by two nurses.

One gave me a hospital gown to put on and another made sure that I was okay. Once I laid down in the bed I felt so much better. The nurses left, telling me that Dr. Harmon would come down to check on me shortly.

"John, this is happening," I told him.

"I know, Bee. Can you believe we came all this way in nine months?"

"No, not at all," I chuckled.

We were silent for awhile before I spoke up.

"John, I'm scared,"

"Oh, Bee. Everything is going to be fine. I'm going to take care of you and Dr. Harmon is coming down. Don't worry," he said holding my hand and brushing the hair out of my face.

"But I am worried,"

"It's going to be okay, they're going to give you something for the pain later and then we'll have a baby," he smiled.

"I love you, John,"

"I love you too, Bee. I love you so much and so does your son,"

"Oh my god. I'm going to be a mom," I grinned.

"You didn't realize that in the past nine months?" He chuckled.

"It just hit me," I said.

"You're gonna do great, sweetheart," he soothed.

Another contraction came on and I whimpered, holding my stomach.

"Hey, Beth. Ready for the big day?" Dr. Harmon asked, coming into the room.

"I think so," I told her truthfully.

"Good. I'm just going to check to see how dilated you are," she said. "Looks like you've still got a ways to go before this baby can come out. You're hardly three centimeters,"

"Oh god," I groaned.

She walked back out after telling me to have one of the nurses get her if I needed anything.

"John, I just want to get this over with," I sighed.

I was in pain, and I was sweaty, and I just wanted to hold my baby.

"Hey," Halvo said coming into the room. "How ya doing, Bee?"

"Alright. You?" I asked.

"Great," he nodded.

"Hey John, we should tell him," I suggested.

"Tell me what? Aww are you naming the baby after me?"

"No," I chuckled.

"We were just thinking that since you're the one who introduced us and worked so hard to help us get back together-" John started.

"We want you to be the godfather," I finished.

"You make me an offer I can't refuse," Halvo said imitating the movie. "But seriously guys, are you sure? What about Garrett and Rachael?"

"We want you," I assured him. "You're Johns best friend and mine,"

"Yeah dude. If I want anyone taking care of my kid, I'd want you," John nodded.

"Thanks guys," Halvo smiled.

"No problem," I grunted as another contraction came on.

"Oh that reminds me. I got you some ice chips," he said handing me the paper cup.

"God bless you," I said popping the ice into my mouth. "It's gonna be a long day,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for all the comments!! If I get more I'll post the next chapter today, because this one sucks. Thanks for reading!!:)