Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

A Baby Boy With Long Eyelashes

Ten hours. Beth has been in labor for ten whole hours.

She was in pain to the point of tears and if this baby didn't come out soon she was going to lose it.

"Can't they give me anything?" She whimpered.

"You already asked, they said you had to wait," I reminded her.

"Oh god. I can't wait much longer," she groaned.

"Just take deep breaths,"

"Easier said than done, sweetheart," she told me.

I just nodded and tried to stay calm even though on the inside I was freaking out. I had to watch Beth writhe in pain for last ten hours and I just wanted her to be okay. I also wanted to hold my son.

My parents, all the guys, Rachael and Becca had visited earlier today, but they all went home a few hours ago.

It was just Bee and I now.

"John can you press the nurse button?" She asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said pushing the red button.

Soon a middle aged nurse walked in.
"Hi Miss. McMahon. What can I do for you?"

"Could you please get Dr. Harmon?"

"Sure thing," she said walking out of the room.

A few minutes later the doctor came in.

"Hi Beth, what do you need?"

"Do you know how much longer it will be?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not sure but it looks like we can give you the painkiller now," she said grabbing the shot off the tray and putting it in through her IV.

"That should help you relax. It won't be too long now," she nodded as she left the room.

"John, what time is it?" Bee asked.

"It's 8:30, sweetheart," I told her. "You're gonna do great. You heard the doctor, it won't be long,"

"It doesn't hurt as much anymore," she smiled.

"That's great, Bee," I grinned.

Another hour passed and she was finally ready to start pushing.

"Okay Beth, give me a good push on three. One, two, three," Dr. Harmon instructed.

Beth grunted and squeezed my hand tightly.

"You're doing great, Bethy. I love you,"

"I love you too John," she cried as she pushed again.

"Push!" The doctor ordered.

Beth groaned, but did as she was told.

"One more time,"

And then I heard it.

Crying.

"You did it, Beth. Congratulations!" Dr. Harmon smiled as she took the baby away.

"Oh my god, Bee,"

"Here he is, mom," a nurse said as she handed him to Beth. He was all wrapped up in a blanket and his eyes were barely open.

"Look John," she said tilting him towards me. "Hey honey. I'm your mommy and that's your daddy," she cooed.

"He's awesome," I gasped.

He had Beth's dark hair and my eyes.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"I- I," I stuttered.

"Here," she said holding him out for me.

I took him and cradled him in my arms as he gave me a smile.

"Hey little guy. Happy birthday," I chuckled. "We made him, Bee,"

"I know. He's so beautiful,"

"He is," I agreed as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Oh, John. Come here," she said patting the bed. I gave her the baby as I slipped over the bars and sat next to her.

We took turns holding him and played with him together until we were interrupted by a nurse.

"Hello, I have the birth certificate here. Are you ready to fill it out?" She asked.

"Sure," Beth nodded.

"You know, we never really agreed on what to name him," I reminded her.

"I thought we were going to name him after you?"

"Only if you want to,"

"Of course I want to. I can't think of a better name," she smiled.

"Okay, John the sixth it is!" I grinned.

"Perfect,"
♠ ♠ ♠
The baby was born!! Aww!! I didn't get any comments seeing as how I just posted that chapter like an hour ago, but that's okay:) comment and subscribe!