Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Bye,Bye,Bye

Finally we were married. This is for real now, no more messing around. I was a husband and a dad and from the way Bee was smiling I think I was doing a pretty good job.

"John, where are we going now?" She asked.

"To celebrate," I answered.

She just shook her head and giggled.

We pulled into Max's house and I saw cars lined up. Everyone was waiting for us to get here.

I even told Rachael and Garrett to bring John after we left. I was glad Bee didn't notice that the car seat was missing.

"Did you plan this?" She gasped.

"Yep. Since we didn't get a wedding I figured we should at least get an awesome party," I shrugged.

"Aww, John. That's so sweet. Thank you!" She said as she climbed from the passenger seat to straddle my lap. She grinned and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're welcome, Mrs. Ohh," I smiled, hugging her back.

"I love the sound of that," she murmured against my lips before giving me a soft kiss.

"Mm, I love you," I mumbled after she pulled away.

"I love you, too. Now let's go party," she smiled as she got out of the car. I smiled and followed her into the house.

"Congratulations!" Everybody shouted as soon as we walked in the door.

I looked to my side and saw Rachael holding the baby. I went over to her and took him.

"You should tell her tonight, John," she told me.

"I know, I just don't want to ruin her night," I sighed.

"She'll be okay. Trust me,"

I just nodded and walked back over to Beth, who was talking to Halvo and Justin.

"Look who made it," I said from behind her.

She turned around and opened her mouth in surprise.

"My baby!" She grinned as she took him from me. "John this is amazing. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, Bee. I'm glad you like it," I smiled. "Now, before word gets around I have to tell you something..."

"Okay. What is it?" She said bouncing little John on her hip.

"I... umm... the band... We're going on tour," I stuttered nervously.

"What?" She asked quietly as she stopped bouncing the baby and making faces at him.

"We just found out a few days ago and-" I was cut off by my son wailing and screaming.

"Hold on. I need to take him outside," she said walking out the front door.

"Didn't go well?" Garrett asked.

"I don't think so," I sighed.

"Go after her," he urged.

"You're right," I nodded stepping outside.

"Shh, honey calm down," she cooed as she rocked him back and forth.

"Bee, are you okay?" I asked quietly. Under the porch light I could make out tears running down her cheeks.

"Just give me a minute," she sighed as she went back to rocking the baby.

Finally he stopped crying and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Bee," I choked out.

"No, John. It's okay, it's your job. I just wish you weren't going," she told me as she took a seat on the bench that was behind her.

I sighed and sat next to her on the bench and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I don't want to go, either. But I'm going to call and visit every chance I get. And you two can come visit me," I assured her.

"I know, it's fine John. Really. How long are you going to be gone?"

"Six weeks,"

"Well it could be worse," she chuckled. "Let's go back in,"

I gave her a sad smile and walked back in.

The rest of the night went pretty well. We had to leave early because little John started getting cranky.

_______________________

"Sweetheart, wake up," I whispered to Beth. "I'm leaving soon,"

"Mmmph," she groaned.

"Babe, please wake up,"

"I'm up," she told me in a groggy voice.

She rolled over and wrapped her arms around my neck and clung to me.

"I don't want you to go," she whimpered. My heart broke a little bit.

"I'm sorry, Bee," I croaked.

She nuzzled her face into my neck and spoke again.

"I'm gonna miss you so much,"

"I'm gonna miss you more," I smirked, even though she couldn't see it.

"Wahhh," I heard come from the baby monitor.

"I'll go get him," she sighed, releasing her grip on me.

"I'll come with you to say goodbye,"

She stood up and stumbled over to the nursery.

"Hi baby, aww what's wrong?" She said as she picked him up into her arms. "I think he needs his diaper changed,"

"Let me do it. You'll have enough to take care of when I'm gone,"

"John, don't feel guilty. You're not going to be gone that long and we'll see you every chance we get," she smiled.

"I know, but I'm gonna miss you two so much. I've wasted so much time that I could've been with you and I don't want to give up another minute," I told her as I changed the diaper.

She placed her hand on my cheek and made me look at her.

"I love you," she murmured. "We'll still be here when you get back. I promise,"

Then, she planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

After she pulled away I smiled. I finished changing the diaper and John stopped crying.

I received a text and looked at it.

"The guys are outside," I told Beth.

"Okay. I'll walk you out," she said picking up the baby.

We walked into the driveway and sure enough the huge tour bus was there.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too sweetheart," she replied. I smiled and lifted John from her arms.

"God, I'm gonna fucking miss you buddy. Take good care of your mom for me. I love you," I said giving him a kiss on his chubby cheek.

Beth took him back and pulled me in for a long kiss.

"Bye John, I love you. Hurry back," Beth smiled with tears in her eyes.

"I'll be back before you know it. I love you so much," I said giving her one last quick kiss.

I walked onto the bus with my heart pounding in my chest and looked out the window. I saw the two most important people in my life getting further away from me.

"Damn, I already miss them,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Still like it? There's probably only going to be two or three more chapters and an epilogue. Comment and subscribe!! Oh, by the way the next chapter is kind of a filler but I really love it so if I get at least 5 comments I'll post again today:) thanls for reading!!