Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Fist Fights

"John? Johno? Hello?" Jared said slowly, waving his hand in front of my face.

"What? Huh?"

"Dude, what's up with you today?" He asked.

"I'm just worried about Bee. She hasn't called me in like three days,"

"Well, why don't you call her?" he asked.

"I did, she hasn't answered and she won't call me back," I sighed.

"Whoa... That's weird. Is she okay?"

"I don't fucking know!" I snapped. "Jared, what if this is it? What if she decided that she can't live like this?"

"John, it's Beth. She knows how it is, and she loves you. Maybe her phone isn't working," he suggested.

"Maybe..." I sighed.

Just then my phone started ringing and I quickly checked to see who it was.

"Bee? Are you okay? Why haven't you called me? How's Jo-"

"John! Calm down," she barked.

"Well sorry, I just get kind of worried when my fucking wife doesn't contact me for three days," I spat.

"Well, I'm kind of busy raising a god damn baby if you haven't noticed,"

"Too busy to press a button on your phone?" I asked sarcastically.

"He's been sick. I had to take him to the emergency room because he was running such a high fever, but you wouldn't know that because you're in fucking California living it up!" She shouted.

"You had to take him to the emergency room and you didn't call me? Dammit, Bee! What the fuck? He's my fucking son and-"

"I did call you! You picked up and you were obviously too drunk to remember what I was trying to tell you. And he's fine,"

"Oh..." Was I could say.

"Yeah, so don't try to pin this all on me. Look, I have to go. I'll see you when you get back on Saturday," she said before hanging up.

"I love you," I said to no one.

"Hey man, what was all the shouting?" Garrett asked coming back into the bunk room.

"I've gotta go,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy comments!! You guys rock! Thank you all so so so much! I'll try not to bitch about comments for awhile. So today you get two updates because these chapters kind of go together :)