Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Turn Into Sex

It was 3:30 in the morning and I was lying awake in bed. How dare he think that I wouldn't call him when our baby had to go to the emergency room? Does he really think I'm that selfish?

My thoughts were cut off by my baby's cries coming from the monitor. I sat there for a minute before pulling myself out of bed. As I got to the door he stopped crying, but I figured I should check on him anyway.

I walked to the nursery and opened the door. I looked at the lanky figure standing over the crib and smiled.

"John?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hey Bee," he smiled as he turned around holding the happy baby in his arms.

"Oh my god, you're home!" I squealed.

He put the baby back in his crib and embraced me.

"I missed you so much," he murmured into my hair.

"You came home," I cried happily as I tightened my grip on him.

"Baby, I'm always gonna come home. I love you so much," he told me. "God, I missed holding you,"

"I missed waking up to you every morning. Sometimes in the middle of the night I would reach to give you a kiss or talk to you and I'd forget you weren't there,"

"I'm here now, baby and I'm gonna be here forever. I don't want to leave again," he said.

He pulled away from the hug and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I. Love. You," I said in between kisses.

His hands traveled lower until they rested on my butt. I got his hint and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us out of the nursery and into the bedroom.

"I missed you so much, beautiful," he smiled. "I love coming home,"