Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Give Me Some Time

"I don't want to lose you, Beth," he said.

I just kept looking forward. Not because I was mad or sad. But because I didn't know what to say. He knows what he did and I don't feel bad for not welcoming him with open arms.

We arrived at my apartment and he helped me every step as if I was a fragile doll. I still hadn't said anything.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" He asked as we got inside.

I shook my head in hopes that he would just leave me alone. I sat down onto my couch and turned the tv on. I got comfortable and turned it to comedy central.

John was in the kitchen doing something, but I just ignored him.

After two re-runs of Scrubs John came out of the kitchen with a plate full of enchiladas and set them down in front of me.

He looked at me expectantly so I took one. The truth was that I was starved, but I didn't want to get up or go into the kitchen.

I took a bite of the food and chewed it fast. I took another bite until the first one was gone. Then I ate another one just as quick. Soon the plate was empty and John looked satisfied and walked back to the kitchen. Damn him for being such a good cook.

"Will you please talk to me?" He asked from the table.

I just kept watching tv until he got the message.

My phone started to ring and I pulled it off the coffee table to see it who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bee! Are you out of the hospital?" Rachael asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some torn ligaments," I told her.

"Thank god! Did you call John?" She questioned.

"No," I answered.

"Beth, you're saying that you were in the god damn hospital, you didn't know what was wrong and you didn't call John?" She asked getting pissed.

"Here," I answered not wanting John to know we were talking about him.

"What?" She asked.

"It's here," I said.

"John is at your apartment?"

"Mhmm,"

"Oh," she said. "Text me what happened,"

After that she hung up and we began to text. I told her what happened and she of course told me to at least talk to him.

The truth was that I didn't want to talk because I didn't want John to make me forgive him. I just wanted to pissed off for awhile. What's so bad about that?

After a few more hours of being ignored John got up and walked out of my apartment with a hurt expression on his face. I have to say that I did feel a little bad. But not that much.

I dozed off on the couch, and into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long I was out for, but when I woke up I found a surprise next to the couch.

It was the bamboo crib that I wanted with a mattress and mattress cover and toys.

Tears came to my eyes at how thoughtful the person who did this must have been.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comments and subscribers!! I love bamboo:) haha. So get me up to 20 comments today and I'll post again. I like the next chapter