Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

I Would Do Anything For My Baby

"And he even shed a tear when we heard the heartbeat," I told Rachael over lunch.

"Aww! Why won't you just date him again?" She asked.

"I don't know... I mean, I want to but," I sighed. "You just don't know how it felt. I honestly thought he was never going to come back or be in the baby's life and I was scared. I just want to take it slow,"

"That makes sense. So are we going to have to get you a maternity bridesmaid dress or a plus size?" She laughed as I devoured my meal.

"Shut up! I'm eating for two," I whined.

"I know, I'm just joking. You don't even look like you've gained weight other than the baby bump," she said.

"Thanks. I've actually gained like fifteen pounds though," I chuckled.

"Yeah, half of it in your boobs," she said rolling her eyes.

"I know! I mean I knew they were gonna get bigger when I got pregnant, but damn!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, enough talk about your humongous boobs. Time to talk about my wedding!" She sang.

"Yes!" I smiled.

We talked about the wedding and planned out all the decorations and stuff.

"Okay then tomorrow we're going to the bakery to choose a cake. Bring John," she told me.

"Why? He isn't the best man, is he?" I asked.

"Nope. But I want him there. He, uh, has good taste," she smirked.

"Okay, I'll bring him," I sighed defeated.

It's not that I didn't want him there, I just wanted a little girl time. But now that I thought about it Rachael would probably be all lovey dovey with Garrett the whole time anyway.

I got in my car and drove home.

I walked in the door and was greeted by John.

"Hey Bee. How was lunch?"

"It was good. She made fun of me for eating too much," I pouted.

"Aww," he laughed.

"Yeah. Will you come to the bakery with us tomorrow to try cake?" I asked.

"Definitely," he smiled.

"Yay, so what do you want to do tonight?" I asked.

He just wiggled his eyebrow.

"Oh please! What do you actually want to do?" I laughed.

"I don't know. It's supposed to storm tonight, so we should do something indoors," he suggested.

"Okay, well I need to go shopping for some fat clothes," I told him.

"You're not that big! You look fucking hot," he exclaimed.

"Yeah well none of my clothes fit anymore so I'm going shopping," I snapped.

"What did I say?" He asked flailing his arms around.

"I'm just sick of everyone trying to tell me I look good. I'm getting pregnant and gross and I'm fine with that. Just quit lying to me," I exclaimed.

"I'm not lying. You look beautiful!" he stated.

"No I don't! I'm getting fat and I'm bitchy all the time and my feet are so swollen I can barely fit them into my shoes!" I wailed.

"Babe, you're exaggerating. You get more beautiful every day!" He argued.

"No. I. Do. Not," I gritted through my teeth.

"What can I do to make you feel as gorgeous as you are?" He asked desperately.

"Just leave me alone!" I cried slamming my door and sitting down on my bed. I hugged a pillow to my chest and cried.

I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Bee? Let me in," he begged.

"No," I sniffled.

"Don't cry, sweetheart,"

"Go away," I ordered.

"No, I'm coming in," he stated.

I heard the door open and felt the other half of my bed sink down.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"You're beautiful. I don't care if you don't believe me," he whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry that I'm so moody. I don't know why I flipped out. I just feel so unattractive," I hiccuped.

"But you're not, Bethy. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he soothed.

"Thank you, John. I don't know how many other guys would put up with my stupid pregnancy bullshit," I laughed as the tears stopped flowing.

"I love your pregnancy bullshit," he chuckled. "Now let's go shopping,"

"You want to come with me?" I asked with a surprised expression.

"Absolutely," he smiled.

"John, I'm a hormonal mess and you want to come shopping with me?" I reminded him.

"Yes. That way I can tell you what looks gorgeous on you and what only looks fantastic on you," he replied sweetly.

"You're the best," I said throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I know," he grinned.

I got ready and we went to the Gap, Old Navy, and Macy's. John helped me pick out cute clothes and told me how great I looked in everything.

After we finished I wanted to give him a huge kiss and tell him how much I loved him. I couldn't do that though. I was taking it slow. Even if he is totally ready I just don't want to move too fast again.

The last time I did that I got pregnant.

"Can we go to the food court now?" John asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm starving. What are you going to get?"

"I was thinking about pizza. You?" He asked.

"Mm pizza sounds great! I think I want fries too," I told him.

"Okay, I'll get the pizza, you get the fries?" He suggested.

"Sure," I smiled. I pushed myself onto my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I turned and walked towards McDonalds.

I ordered a large thing of fries and walked over to where John was sitting.

"I got you a slice of buffalo chicken and a slice of cheese," he explained giving me the tray.

"My favorite!" I smiled. I ate the buffalo chicken pizza first then the cheese piece. I started on the fries after that and took a big drink of my Sprite.

"Do you want some dessert?" John asked.

"No, if I eat anything else I'm going to explode," I chuckled.

"Okay," he smiled.

We drove home as it started pouring rain and thundering. As soon as we got into the apartment John placed my bags on the table and went to turn on the tv.

I sat down next to him and started watching it when I heard a big crack of lightening and loud thunder. All the lights went out and the tv went black.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, I brought my laptop over. Let's watch a movie on that," John suggested.

"Okay, but can we watch it in bed? I'm exhausted," I yawned.

"Yeah, let's go," he said taking my hand and pulling me to the bedroom.

"Whoa! When did your bed get so big?" He asked.

"John, you've been sleeping on it for weeks and you just now noticed?" I giggled.

"Yeah! When did you get a new one? And what size is it?" He questioned.

"It's a king size, I got it a while ago. I thought that if we got back together it'd be nice for you to have a bed where your feet don't hang over the end," I shrugged.

"You got this because of me?" He grinned.

"And for me! I needed a new bed," I stated.

"That's so cute," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Shut up and let's watch a movie," I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, let's watch Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs," he said.

"Perfect," I smiled getting under the covers next to him.

He laid the computer on his stomach and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we started watching it.

Soon enough, the movie ended and John put his laptop away.

He turned to me and started rubbing my belly through my shirt.

"I can't believe our baby is in there," he grinned.

"I know," I replied. "I can't believe you got me pregnant in the van," I shuddered.

John laughed.

"I can't wait to be a dad," he whispered.

"John?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"What makes you think that I'm going to be such a good mom?" I asked biting my lip.

"The way you care for people, and animals, how excited you get when you play with Alex, how you're happy all the time, and most importantly how much love you have in your heart. You have the biggest heart in the world, Bee," he told me.

"Thanks John. I really needed to hear that," I whispered.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Of course I am. I'm scared that I'm going to make stupid mistakes and that my kid will hate me for it," I said.

"Our baby will never hate you. Beth you're the sweetest girl in the whole world. If anyone would make a great mom it'd be you," he stated.

"I love you," I said without thinking. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It's okay. I'm going to wait until you're ready," John interrupted.

"Thank you, John," I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you, Bee," he grinned.
He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his chest.

I fell asleep to him tracing gentle shapes on my growing belly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad that you guys like these updates. I'm sorry that not much is going on with them, but I try to make them cute! I love all the nice comments that I'm getting, thank you all so so so much!! So I'm getting a little writers block so tell me what you want to happen and/or predictions. Somebody thinks that Beth is having twins... We'll see! :) comment!