Whisper To Me The Memories

Your New Baby Brother

Gerard, three years in age, still as innocent as ever sat still and quiet, playing with his small little toys and doddling mindlessly with a delicately sharpened pencil.

In less than a minute, small slightly deformed cicles, due to his small grip, were neatly drawn on the white cardboard, then a square formed slowly.

"Gerard?" His father's voice echoed through the hallway.

"Yes, Daddy?" Gerard squeeked, dropping the pencil.

After a small creak, his father's face popped out of the small doorway, all smiles with pink tints on his cheeks.

"Gerard, come here." He whispered.

Gerard toddled towards his father, asking himself quietly what his father would want right now, and why the happiness was so evident.

"Gerard, I want you to meet someone. . ." His father continued, lifting Gerard and carrying him towards a small room.

Then, suddenly a small cry was heard from the room. It was shill and loud. Gerard jumped slightly.

"Daddy, what was that?" He asked, wide eyed.

His dad opened the door slowly and placed Gerard carefully on the floor.

And on the bed was a small infant. . .so tiny and tender, much much smaller than Gerard. Gerard looked at it in curiousity and toddled his way to his mother, who was craddling the infant with her arms.

"Gerard, we have a new member in the family. . ." She whispered softly, leaning so he could see the baby clearly.

The baby was so cute and adorable, so small and soft. It's eyes were hardly even open as it's mouth yawned, revealing the small pink tongue curling out. Then, it started to cry.

"It's a baby!" Gerard rejoiced. Then slowly, he lifted his hand to caress it's soft hand slowly.

"Gerard careful, it's very sensitive due to it's age. . ." His mother warned.

But Gerard was way ahead, as soon as he touched the small infant, the tears started to lessen and the cry could no longer be heard.

Gerard gave a small smile, and as the baby opened it's eyes, a small smile curled it's lips too. Gerard unexpectedly kissed the baby's forehead as it giggled, jerking it's head up.

"Awww." The word escaped his father and mother's mouths. The mother caught Gerard into a small embrace.

"Gerard," she whispered. "This is Mikey, your new baby brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's very short. The whole story starts here. Again, it is not a Waycest, sorry. ^-^;
Please tell me if I should continue. :D