Status: Comment For An Update. (:

Adventure Land

Chapter Four

“My cookies!” I yelled, running around Matt’s basement. Jimmy was trying to get my cookies. He shall not eat my cookies!

“I bought them!” He yelled, tackling me. I gasped as I heard the cookies crunch under me.

“THEY BROKE!” I yelled, pushing Jimmy off of me and opening the bag. All the cookies were crumbled. I got up and dug my hand in the bag, getting some of the crumbs and throwing handfuls in Jimmy’s face. He giggled and opened his mouth, catching them.

“Okay kids, calm down now,” Matt said, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up off the ground.

“This isn’t over, Sullivan!” I yelled as Matt sat down on the couch with me on his lap and his arms tightly around me.

“Bring it, bitch!” He laughed, running away with the cookie bag.

“You don’t play very nice,” Matt said, placing his head on my shoulder and handing me Matthew Jr.

“Nope! Playing nice is for losers,” I giggled, hugging Matthew Jr. close to me.

“Well… Let’s go guys!” Brian said and all the guys got up and left. Jimmy turned around and winked at me before closing the basement door behind him.

Matt let go of me and I jumped up, spinning around on circles like a crazy person, my dress flowing around me. I heard Matt laugh and I stopped spinning, looking over at him and glaring, before falling to the ground.

“I’m dizzy,” I said, lying back on the floor.

“Really? Shocking,” Matt said, laughing.

“You suck big harry monkey balls, just so you know Mattie,” I said, sitting up and pointing at him.

He gasped and put a hand over his chest. “Oh I do?” He asked, getting up and sitting next to me on the floor.

I nodded and sat in his lap. “You do. But it’s okay! ‘Cause I loves you anyway,” I giggled, kissing his cheek. He smiled and turned his head, capturing my lips with his. I let out a soft gasp as he pulled away, smiling.

“Wow…” I sighed, laying my head on his chest.

He laughed and started running his fingers through my hair. “What are you doing Tomorrow night?” He asked, looking down at me.

“Nothing…. Why?” Tomorrow was Saturday night, which means I’ll be unpacking my room completely, although I wouldn’t miss spending my first weekend in Huntington with Matt for the world.

“Good. You’re going to the board walk with me and the gang tomorrow, as my date,” He said, sucking in a breath.

I blushed and looked up at him, smiling. “Great. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I smiled, kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short as SHIT!
But it's a important filler, as you can tell. (:
Oh, if you're into Role Plays, i made a A7X one.
It's called Adventure Land (^.^) But it doesn't really connect with this story.
But it's my first RP, and i'd be SUPER happy if you'd check it out and maybe join it? (:
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!