Status: Active trying to do this everyday =)

I Love You More Than I Can Even Make Tears

chapter8

Justin and I didn’t have a lot of classes with me more like only 3 with me 1st, 5th, and 8th.
In 5th class Justin occasionally stared at me then turned. In 8th period I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Justin, why do you keep staring at me?” I asked.

“Because you look like the most beautiful girl I ever met, how can I not look at you?” He said/ asked. I blushed then I turned back to the board. That was really cute.

On the bus, Holly sat by the window this time. I was next to Justin. When the bus ever hit a speed bump Justin would jump up and put his hand on my leg, we both would blush.

“Um, excuse me?” A girl said poking Justin’s head. I rolled my eyes, it was Amber Onstott. Popular snob as usual. “Yeah, earth to Justin Bieber? I’m Amber; I’m totally surprised you haven’t heard of me.” She said with her hands on her little tiny hips.

“I’m sorry?” Justin said questionally. “I don’t know you really and will you excuse me I’m talking to Gracie.” Justin said to her then turned back at me.

“Listen Justin I understand you’re new and all but you need to understand some rules.
1. I am the queen of this school. I get EVERY guy so it would be easier and to come to sit with me.”
2. . You do not blow me off for an EW nerd .You do not turn away from me when I’m not done with you.
3. I get EVERY guy so it would be easier and to come to sit with me.”

I rolled my eyes and so did Justin and he continued to talk to me while Amber just stood there like she was waiting for him to randomly stand up.

“Can I help you?” I said rudely, not even trying to hide I was annoyed.

“No but Justin can.” She said in her little snotty voice I have to admit, sure she was pretty but she uses it for evil.

“Look Princess I don’t want to cause trouble so do you mind backing off.” I said standing up.

“Like you can do anything pipsqueak.” She said I sat back down and I just smiled at her.

“What are you smiling about?” She said I kept smiling and she kept asking. The bus screeched to a stop and she fell on the floor because of it being so sudden. The bus filled with laughter. Me and Justin walked over her laughing.

“Man I feel kind of bad. Not!” I said and Justin laughed until we hit the corner.

“Well I got to jet home see you later Justin.” I said turning when he grabbed my arm.

“Wait, look I know that we only known each other for 2 days but, do you want to go on a date with me?” He asked.

I looked at him and blushed. “Sure Justin see you later.” I turned to walk away when Justin grabbed my arm again. He kissed me softly on the cheek.

“See you.” He walked away and I bit my lip. He was so cute!
♠ ♠ ♠
Amber:
http://www.celebritywonder.com/event/'The_Stepfather'_New_York_Premiere_-_Arrivals/
(Skyler Samuels)