Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Glass

“Just let me do this for you.” I say running my hands down his bare chest he sighs and lays his head on the back of the chair.

I pull his head forward and kiss his lips lingering on the sweet taste, I slowly kiss down his jaw and nuzzle my head into his neck letting my breath trickle across his skin.

I run my teeth against his stone skin and he groans, I pull back and yank my gown over my head leaving me in just my small lacy black panties. Jasper gasps and lifts his hands to caress my breast, I run my hands over his torso raking my nails across his skin and I feel him hardening under me.

His skin in the moonlight looks paler then usual, we never turned the lights on so no one would know that we decided to come here.

I remove his hands and set them on the arms of the chairs, he looks at me questioningly an I just smirk at him. He lets waves of lust roll over me and my mind reels. I kiss down his chest and unbutton his jeans with my teeth.

He gasps again and I remove all articles of his clothing, his member is throbbing and I place my soft warm hands on it making Jasper moan in pleasure. I slowly move my hands in an up and down motion making his hands twitch as though he wanted to move them but he knows he can’t.

I slowly place my mouth on the tip of his member, it’s cold like I was eating a pop sickle. I slowly take it into my mouth and Jasper moans and groans as I work my magic on him.

He’s still sending waves of lust out and there getting stronger with each touch. Soon enough Jasper gently takes my arms and pulls me back on his lap, he moves his hands to my waste and slips his hands under my panties ripping them and dis-guarding the material in one fluid motion.

He returns his hands to the arm rest and I slowly lower myself onto him, we both moan as soon as he enters me. The feel of him inside me makes my body react in a way that I can’t explain. I’m not a virgin I’ve done this before but it didn’t feel like this, and the lust radiating from his is the strongest thing I’ve ever felt.

I soon start to move a bit faster making me moan uncontrollably and for Jasper to clench his hands making the armrests a handful of splinters.

I speed up until my stomach clenches and I feel Jasper unload in me making a growling/moaning noise, the I climax right behind him and fall onto his chest gasping for air.

The lust in gone and I feel nothing again, then a bit of comfort like this was natural and we did it all the time. Jasper takes himself out of me and picks me up laying me on my bed, he climbs in next to me and presses our body’s together until I fall asleep.

*

I feel Jasper move away form me in my sleep and open my eyes to see him pulling on his pants and answering his phone. I feel happiness run through my body and I smile at his back.

“Hello?” He whispers into the phone, I’m guessing trying not to wake me up.

“Alice? What?” He asks a wave of confusion hitting me. I close my eyes at the sudden change and just listen.

“Yes I’m with Scarlett.” He wait’s a moment before speaking again.

“Yes we did.” He whispers then guilt comes crashing down on me, he’s guilty about sleeping with me?

“No, no Alice. Of course I still love you.” He whispers and love is the new flavor, mixed with his guilt. Tears prickle my eyes as I get up and walk out of the room grabbing my things. I walk calmly to the bathroom and get dressed.

“Scarlett?” Jasper knocks at the bathroom door and I ignore him for a minuet just looking at my pale and now puffy face. I feel angry and throw a bottle of shampoo at the mirror causing it to shatter into a millions pieces.

“Scarlett? Are you alright?” He sounds panicked, I laugh a bitter laugh and throw a bottle at the door.

“Jasper just get out of here.” I say in an angry and bitter voice as tears return to my eyes.

“Scarlett I can explain, it’s complicated I was with her for decades!” He tries to explain through the door but I just block him out.

“Jasper I said leave, I never want to see you again. Ever.” I yell at the door my voice slightly shaky.

“Fine.” I hear him mutter then nothing, I guess he’s gone but I can still feel some emotions.

I look at the glass everywhere and slide down to the floor leaning my head against the door. All those nights I wish that I could feel emotions, well I wish I could take them back because this pain in my heart is not worth it.

I bury my head in my hands and let the tears fall to the floor, I grab a piece of glass and run it along my wrist. The emotions almost instantly stop as the blood falls to the ground. Mixing with my tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a very emotional, dark chapter that may just ruin things for everyone.

Comment to tell me what you think about it and your guesses if Jasper and Scarlett will last.