Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

What?

I wake up in a strange room, where am I? I groan as I try and sit up, my wrist is bandaged. Did Jennifer come home and call 911 or something? She doesn’t seem like the kind of person to do something like that.

I really didn’t mean for it to go that far last night, I only wanted the pain to stop not kill myself. I used to cut allot when I turned thirteen, it was a way for me to feel something but that got old fast and I haven’t done it again until last night.

I look around the room as I hang my feet over the edge of the bed; it looks like a house not a hospital. Just as that thought crosses my mind Carlisle walks in, I mean what the hell?

“Well Scarlett you gave us all a scare last night, Bella hasn’t left your side until she fell asleep and even then Edward had to carry her out. We couldn’t find your aunt so no one but Charlie and Bella knows you’re here, and he just thinks you’re spending the night with Rosalie.” Carlisle explains giving me an odd look.

I just look at him with a blank face, I don’t want to be here however grateful I am to him Jasper still lives here and he is the very last person I want to see.

“Scarlett have you been to the doctors lately; for a checkup or anything?” He asks that odd look still on his face as he sits next to me in the bed.

“Uh no.” I say restraining myself from rolling my eyes. A look of almost pain crosses his face as he smiles sadly.

“Scarlett I don’t know how to say thins to you, I’m not used to telling things like this to people who are close to my family. I’m so sorry Scarlett but you have Cancer.” He says sighing and looking away.

I freeze, I h-have cancer? How can this be I’m only sixteen! I start to hyperventilate and after a minuet I just can’t breathe. I grab my throat and look around this can’t be happening to me!

“Jasper!” Carlisle calls out and Jasper comes bursting through the door, he looks directly at me and then I feel a calming wave wash over me. I can breathe again but with the appearance of Jasper my emotions flare.

I felt the real weight of what Carlisle said and it scares the shit out of me, Jasper runs over to me and kneels in front of me.

“What’s wrong?” He coos taking my head in his hands. I shake my head tears stinging my eyes and Carlisle puts his hand on my shoulder.

“How long?” I choke out and Carlisle sighs again.

“Maybe a week.” He looks down away from Jaspers questioning stare.

“A week for what?” He asks looking between me and Carlisle, Carlisle just gives me a look of sympathy and walks out of the room to give us some privacy.

“Jasper,” I whisper burying my head in his neck as he rubs my back soothingly.

“A week until what?” He asks pulling my away from his so he can see my face, I take a deep breath and give him a small smile.

“A week until I die.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. No one expected that did they? Comment my darlings.