Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Caller

It’s been almost three days, I know because Esme had made it routine to come in and sit with me while listening to Jasper read.

Almost everyone had come in and visited me excluding Jasper of course. Edward had come in a few times and once when the pain had flared to the point of me just withering in agony Edward had read my mind knowing what I was going through and told me that’s a reason why he didn’t want it for Bella.

Rosalie has even came in once, she told me how she became a vampire and that I made the right choice. Emmett was in once as well, told me how he was sneaky and came to see me while Jasper left to hunt.
Carlisle came in to check on me a few times a day and every time he would give me an update on how much time I had left.

grind my teeth and bear through the fire burning every inch of my body, I hear Carlisle talking to Jasper out in the hall but as another wave of pain crashes down on me I block it out.

I hear the door open and someone walk in, the pain is slowly stopping leaving a tingly numb feeling behind. I hear a phone ringing and hope it’s not just in my head, it seems like I can hear better because I swear I could hear a phone flip open and the most amazing voice speaking.

“Hello?” It was like magic or an angel, I could hear the southern ring to it and the sweet high notes blending with the warm deep ones. It was like a symphony in a single word.

“Jasper honey!” It was another angel voice but this one chilled my bones to the core, I restrained myself from the snarl that was threatening to rip it’s way through my teeth.

“Yes Alice?” It was the first voice, that after careful consideration I found could only belong to Jasper. But his was a hiss as if he were mad at Alice, it made me smile.

“Don’t be so mad Jasper sweetie! I have good news, I’m coming back to you!” Alice’s voice chimed in an annoying I want to kill her kind of way.

“Ali-” He was cut off by her talking again, it was annoy as hell.

“Oh! An there’s a human here! She’s like Alec’s pet or something, it’s so funny.” She drags on making me shake.

“Al-” She cut him off again and I could only hold my tongue, I know it’s wrong to ease drop but I just wanted to know what he was going to say.

“Oh Jazzy! I’m so happy to come back to you, I was so wrong! I can learn to love you!” She is so infuriating!

“A-” Is she stupid? Or just gah! I hate her so much, I just wish that my feelings were as strong as I want then to be, I only feel a slight annoyance.

“Oh baby, your going to forget all about that witch Scarlett w-” This time Jasper cut her off an what he said made me want to cheer.

“Alice! Don’t you dare talk about her that way!” I hear him clear his throat and take a few deep breaths.

“Alice, I’m sorry but I love Scarlett. I love her with every inch of my being and I know it’s true an pure because she is the only one I’ve ever met that lets me feel my own feelings. She’s like the sun that came when it was so dark not even a monster like me could see. She’s so amazing that I can’t even seem to think when she’s near me! I just love her so much it breaks me down and builds me up better then I could have ever managed to be without her. Alice, I’m sorry but I love her.”

He finishes and I just couldn’t think. He said that about me. About me! I could have cried, screamed, jumped for joy or just laid here and died happy.

“What?!” The screech pulled me out of my thoughts but didn’t bring me down a bit, because he loved me.

“Please Jasper! How could you love her?! She couldn't even love her own mother, how would she ever love you? She's just a pathetic shell!” She screamed over the phone and I couldn’t even seem to get mad about what she was saying because he loved me.

I even giggled, witch to my dismay made Jasper turn and look me strait in the eyes. He looked shocked then afraid, I cocked my head to the side then beamed at him like light was shining from my heart. Witch is alight with emotions all happy and all loving.

He snapped the phone close without even a goodbye and then he dove for me, we fell back onto the bed and he leaned down slowly his lips softly touching mine a ghost of a smile on his lips.

“Are you mad that I was talking to Alice?” He pulled back and looked at me worry making his brow crease. I smiled and put my hand on his neck and brought him down so I could lip my lips graze his cheek.

“No. I heard what you said about me.” I smirked and leaned up placing a small kiss on the side of his mouth.

He chuckles but it sounds nervous, “You did, what did you think about it?” He turned his head sideways a fraction just enough to kiss me full on. It made my head swirl a bit, I felt like I was floating up towards him like he was my soars of gravity now.

I sighed when he pulled away, an slowly opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. I used all I could my heart, mind, soul if it wasn’t to cliché, to send him a wave, it was small I could tell but it was packed with what I could feel. I felt love and happiness all towards him.

He smile brightly and kissed me like never before I felt his hands travel up to my head and he caressed my face soft and slowly. Then he turned over and pulled me to him just holding me as I closed my eyes, I knew I couldn’t sleep but this was so peaceful that I wondered if I might doze off.

Here in his arms, the man that I love. The man that I can love, I feel love. I wish my mother could see me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so sorry I really am! I was just so stuck but the super amazing co-author helped me through it. So thank her because she rocks.

Comment please! I really put allot into this and it even made me tear up.