Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Emotions

Jennifer never came home so I had to walk to school. I left Maces more food and water, even though I think I might starve to death from my lack of food in the last twenty four hours.

I’m at the moment waiting for a plump older lady to get my schedule and paper that all teachers need to sign. When a short sprite-ish girl glides in, she scans the room stopping dead in her tracks at the sight of me.

I smirk like I just won something and I don’t even know why, maybe its because of how beautiful she is or how she looks like she glides everywhere or the fact that even with all of that the sight of me put a look of horror on her face.

“Here you go dear.” The older lady behind the counter says handing me a few papers.

“Can I help you Ms. Cullen?” She asks turning towards the sprite, she continues to stare at me for another minuet before I get tired of it and walk up to her.

“Staring is rude you know.” I say slow and loud as if she were a bit on the slow side. She shakes her head as if snapping out of it and then scowls at me.

“Please,” she scoffs “I wasn’t staring at you.” She rolls her eyes, making me laugh sarcastically.

“Sure you weren’t, we all believe that.” I smirk as her face contorts into pure hatred. You know making enemies this early into this town probably isn’t a good idea but oh well, it’s as close to fun as I get.

I walk out the door leaving her fuming in the office, I look at the papers witch tells me my locker is two feet in front of me and my first class is on the opposite side of the school.

*

What a fun first day of school. After my first teacher asked about my condition the whole school magically knew and basically scattered at the sight of me. Not that I mind being left alone but it was just stupid.

But I did see the girl from the office again, on the arm of a guy who looked like some one was stabbing him repeatedly in the head. But that was probably just from the girl clinging to his arm for dear life glaring daggers at me.

I just smirked again and though about a way to make her hate me more, I think I just might get to know that guy she seems so reluctant to share.

The only bad thing is that it’s raining, and once again I have to walk. This is such a horrible place it rains way to much. I think that this Friday I’m going to find a car dealership and buy myself a car, this walking stuff has to stop. I have my license already anyway.

Well back to reality I’m running from tree to tree trying not to get even more wet then my already soaked persona. A car pulls up and it’s the same one Jennifer yelled at yesterday, witch means it’s a Cullen. Probably the same girl and is stopping to rub the fact that I’m sopping wet and she has a car in my face.

The window rolls down to reveal the girl, I knew it. If she says one word to me I’m walking away and flipping her off.

“Do you want a ride?” She says almost as if it was forced. Wait what?

“Uhh no.” I say with a bit of attitude and walk away. The car starts to follow me and when I look back I see that blonde guy lean from the back and whisper something in her ear. I guess now is the best time as ever to ruin her life.

“Oh second thought, my house is a few blocks away and it is pouring.” I smile as innocently as I can and hop into the car. The blonde sits back almost to fast I thought he had whiplash for a moment.

“I’m Scarlett.” I state and extend my hand to him, he takes my hand after a moment of hesitation, “I’m Jasper.” Oh, he has a southern accent how nice. “And this is Alice and Edward.” He says motioning his now free hand towards the front of the car.

When he looks at Alice I don’t know what happens, I have these butterflies in my stomach, a bubbly feeling in my chest, a warm feeling in my heart and I feel love. I feel love.

I start to freak out, my heart starts to beat out of my chest and my breathing comes short. Alice and Jasper turn to look at me while Edward stops the car so he can turn.

I no longer feel love, now I feel shock and worry. Oh god this is to much emotion. I look around gasping and fumble with the door until it swings open with Edward standing there a sympathetic look on his face.

I run. Leaving my bag in the car, I bolt for the front door slamming against it. I bust the door open and slam it behind me. I lean against the door and breathe, I can no longer feel anything.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Jennifer asks coming from the kitchen. That’s a good question but not the one that’s on my mind.

“What the hell just happened to me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! We love it when you do.