One Can't Hurt Too Much

Chapter 1

"Abbey, i can't imagine life without you," Synyster leaned in closer.
His eyes glimmered in the moonlight and his hair blew in the autumn wind.
I smiled and looked down. His pants were skinny and had holes at the knees, and of course, he was wearing alot of crazy belts he always sported.
Synyster kissed me. I took the kiss, admiring every moment of it.
I giggled. Synyster looked up at me and held my chin so i could see him.
"Abbey, listen. I love you so much. Your too rare for anyone to break your heart, whoever does must be a jerk," He chuckled. He looked to the side.
I got an image in my head. What if, just what if, Synyster wanted to marry me? Stop Abbey, you are growing up too quickly and having thoughts over exaggerate.
"I love you too," I leaned in to kiss him.
This time he accepted and we sat under the moonlight, letting the moon sweep us under and let us shine tonight.
We stared at each other to catch a glimpse of each other.
Synyster was everything i could imagine. He had long dark brown hair, beautiful eyes, he had the most unique personality, the clothing that he wore was very unique, and i loved every bit of him.
He would show me to his friends, even his closest, Matt, Zacky, And Johnny.
He had the best friend named Jimmy, but he passed away and Synyster spend endless days staring out of the window crying and crying, quoting one of his favorite songs, "He needs another chance to live!" called Afterlife. He screamed it everyday, praying that Jimmy would come back. But he never did.
He's in a band that has been my absolute favorite since high school. Avenged Sevenfold, and he's the guitarist. He's one of the very best. I don't just love them because my boyfriend is in the band, their music is awesome.

Synyster stood up and stuck out his hand.
I looked up just to see him smiling.
"Grab my hand. I'm taking you somewhere special," I grabbed his hand and we walked down the forest.
Tonight, my sweet prince, you'll sweep me off my feet tonight. This night is dedicated to the both of you and how we will be together, forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, i wish i was Syn's woman xD