One Can't Hurt Too Much

Chapter 3

Hopefully my parents approve. My mom is one of those mom who over protect and don't like to see their kids grow up and get married. They still see them as "baby girl".
My alarm went off. I threw my pillow at it and heard a laugh.
I freaked and flipped over. Synyster was there, laughing.
"Why'd you set this? It's a Sunday," I said.
He laughed. "To get that exact reaction," He cracked up.
I threw another pillow at him and he rolled off the bed.
I laughed.
"You like to get me mad on purpose, don't you?" I chuckled.
He got up and plopped on the bed.
"Yes. Because your my fiancee now," He smiled.
I looked at my hand. The diamond ring twinkled as i rotated my hand.
I smiled. "It's, it's beautiful. It was hard to see last night, it was dark out," I stared at him.
He grabbed my hand. "It's beautiful like you, Abbey," He leaned in and kissed me.
"Now come on! Let's go make some breakfast!" Synyster got up. He was already dressed.
He was wearing ripped jeans, an Iron Maiden shirt, over 4 belts, his fedora and a bandana and a little eyeliner.
I got up and walked down the hall. The hall was cold and hollow and the floor creaked each step i took.
Synyster turned on the radio and music started blasting.
I turned it down.
I wiped my face. "What are we doing today?" I asked him. His face lightened with joy.
"I figured since we are basically married we'd go and look for apartments," He sang.
I smiled. "Are you serious? You want me to move in with you!" I stood up.
He laughed. "Of course. We aren't gonna be married and live in different house, that's just retarded," He kissed me.
"Yes! I'm excited. I figured since your in a band...," I faded off.
"What, that we'd get a huge apartment? You guessed right," He flipped the omelet and it splattered on the floor.
He laughed. "Hahaha! Look at it, it's all, deformed," He laughed and hopped over it.
I shook my head and went to sit down.
TIP:* When you boyfriend/fiancee sets your alarm on a weekend on purpose for your reaction, you know something exciting is going down.