Status: complete.

Roots and Wings

Taming the Wild

After what felt like hours of silence Damon finally stopped twiddling his thumbs. He had been like that for quite some time, pondering what Noelle had said and leaving her chained in Iron. Every time she attempted to slightly adjust her position the Iron would dig into her wrists and burn off her skin. She didn’t heal the way vampires or werewolves did, these wounds would take her days to recover from and she wanted nothing more than for Damon to let her out.

“I was mostly bluffing anyway,” he muttered, finally looking over at Noelle. “I normally always keep an eye on Stefan but I seem to have lost track of him this time around. He’ll show up eventually, but I was enjoying my time without him.”

“That’s great, can you let me go now?” Noelle hissed, her breathing becoming ragged as she tried to force down her the tears in the back of her throat. The pain was becoming intolerable but she did not want to cry in front of Damon Salvatore. From what Katherine had told her had no humanity, he wouldn’t submit to mercy. He especially wouldn’t relinquish his hold on her for a few measly tears.

“No,” he said, with a sadistic grin. Just as she had been expecting. There were many things she could’ve done in that instant. She could’ve transformed right then and there, her paws would be thicker than her hands however, and it would hurt a lot more to have the fur and the skin ripped off than just her human skin. A dozen possibilities raced through her mind as she watched Damon roll over and straddle her.

She prepared herself for him to bite her again or try and snap her neck. He was fast, but she could be faster. “Then what exactly do you want with me? I don’t have any answers for you about your Katherine, and clearly you’ve found me out.”

“Well, you said that Lexi wanted me kept away from Stefan at any costs. What’s keeping me from going and finding him right now? Hm? What exactly would at any costs be in your book?”

The wheels were turning rampantly once again in Noelle’s head. So quickly, in fact, that she was afraid that they would come loose and clatter around in her brain. Play along. That was all she could do.

“Cut me loose and I’ll show you,” she purred, arching her back so her chest was pressed against his. The Iron dug into her skin once more, but she bit back the cry of pain for the sake of her game.

“No, no.” He leaned forward, his lips barely brushing hers. “I like my kittens tame.” His fingers trailed down her throat, barely touching the wounds on her neck, and then they easily undid the buttons of her blouse. His lips followed his fingers, just a step behind as he kissed each new inch of bare skin. Finally, the blouse was completely open and his tongue was delving in her belly button and she had to bite back another gasp, though this time it wasn’t from the pain around her wrists.

She bit back any objections she may have had, allowing him to kiss his way down to the pajama shorts she had put on earlier in the evening. He tugged them down, his tongue tracing the insides of her thighs; he pulled them from her feet, and she brought her legs up to make it easier for him. Then in a flash her thighs were around his shoulders and she wasn’t prepared for the things his tongue was doing to her insides.

The frustrated moan that escaped her lips was unintended but she couldn’t deny the pleasure squirming in her gut. She had to turn her head to bite the fleshy underside of her arm in order not to cry out. He stopped and she watched as he through his own shirt across the room, and then undid his pants.

He placed her thighs around his waist this time and with speed only a vampire could possess he thrusted into her this time earning an audible moan from Noelle’s throat. She cursed, as he picked up pace and she could hold onto nothing but her own fingers and they were now cutting deep, blood red crescent moons into her palms.

Then he was groaning in her ear and he was on his back again beside her. He glanced up at her, panting and grinned. “I’d say that’s worth the expense, kitten.”