Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Alexis was Bella Swans cousin. She ran away from home one night and ran across a vampires path. James told her everything and wanted her delicious blood. As he bit her, James heard another vampire and ran.

Carlisle came and took Alexis and helped her through those three excruciating days. Alexis awoke but hated what she was and ran away.

After a couple of years she met Andrew, another vampire and he had the power to steal other vampires powers. He told Alexis he wouldn't steal her power unless she joined him.

She turns to Carlisle for help, and happens to find Bella. Through this adventure Alexis finds family, love and help.
  1. A new life
    "Well, me and you we are vampires" I sat very still, my eye opened wide
  2. Meet the Wolfs.
    "who are you" they yelled. I got scared and froze time. "eww you guys are ware wolfs" there minds where still active and they can see me.
  3. A New Danger.
    "We could help you, we could crush him easily" said Emmet with a smirk on his face. "Thanks but no offense Emmet but, he is pretty powerful".
  4. Uncle Charlie
    He glared at me. " I just saw Charlies car and wanted to make sure you wouldn't do anything" I glared at him and crossed my arms. " I wouldn't hurt my own uncle, but you on the other hand I can easily freeze time and hurt you" I said to him.
  5. Vampire headache
    ' What wrong?" asked Bella. " Hes...trying...get..in HEAD" I tried to say.
  6. My First Message From Him.
    I clutched my head and I opened my eyes and I was in the forest. How did I get here. " Where are you Alexa" said his voice. I shivered.
  7. Alexa's Story
    " The stupid mutt wants to hear me, the blood sucking leeches story?" I asked teasing.
  8. Imprint
    " Oh something warewolfs get, its like love at first sight, you see someone and you have to be with them forever, there your everything and you protect them with all your life"
  9. Tears
    " I can't cry, whats happening to me" I said. I hugged myself.
  10. Cliffdiving
    I looked down at the water and as I was about to jump Paul growled "Jacob, come on! shes a leech!".
  11. Tell Me
    She crossed her arms. " Tell me whats going on between you and Jake" she said.
  12. Flashbacks
    The images stopped. " No, No, NO, it can't no he can't be getting closer no," I kept saying.
  13. Blushing
  14. Kiss and Tell
    " You like Jacob" she said. " I never said that!' I said pointing a figure at her.
  15. Hiding
    " Your shy, about the kiss? Come on Alexa its not like you never kissed before" she said.
  16. Do I go?
    " Sam is looking for you where all at Emily's, she got food!" Seth said and licked his lips. " How did you know I was here?" he asked. " Everyone knows Jake" Seth said.
  17. Blood and Food
    " I thought you were a leech?" asked Paul. " I am!" I said a little more attitude then I meant. Tears started sliding down my face. I am so confused.
  18. Head call
    closed my eyes as I was being brought to a forest. Andrew was standing there. " Hello Alexa" he said and cupped my face.
  19. Andrew's in Seattle
    Jakes phone began to ring. He groaned and then answered it. He looked worried after he hung up. “What is it?" I asked.
  20. The Beach
    “Is this making you nervous" I said teasing. Jake didn't know how to answer.
  21. I'm Scared
    She came back to reality and took a big breath. “Wow, Andrew is powerful, I just saw him, he was standing in front of forks entrance" she said.
  22. The Other Vampires
    “Of course I'm stressed, you guys don't know what you’re getting yourselves into" I said and sighed.
  23. My Own Plan
    Andrew was killing all of us, every single one of us. Everyone was looking at me with pain and anger. They hated me for making them come. They blamed me for their pain.
  24. I Agree
    “I see Alexa, you have found someone, a werewolf oh my, didn't think you would go for a mutt" he said and laughed to himself. ‘Maybe I should kill him first" he said.
  25. Marriage
    I reached Andrew and held up my hand. He placed the ring on it and kissed my hand.
  26. I Love You
    “I love you too Alexa" Jacob said, and leaned down and kissed me. It was full of love. I'm glad I found Jacob.
  27. The End
    I headed down to me and Jake's spot on the beach. This time though it was a little different.