Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

A new life

I still remember the day it happened, as James leaned down and his lips touched my wrist. I cringed as I felt his teeth sunk into my skin. I tried to scream but nothing was coming out, it was like I was put on mute.

But then there was a noise and people yelling my name. "Alexa, where are you?"

James looked up and then back to me and his black eyes stared back into my blue ones.
"You got lucky this time." His fluid voice came and went quickly and he was gone in a blink of an eye.

I tried to answer but I felt this excruciating pain in my wrist and I grabbed it. There was blood. I tried to call for help but it was taken over by the pain. It was moving through my body. I tried to get up but my whole body felt numb, I felt like I was dying. I couldn't be dying could I?

I heard my cousin Bella yell "Alexa, please answer us!”

I just lay there. I couldn't give up already. I'm stronger than that, but the pain is just too much to bear.

I then felt the presence of someone. No. James couldn't be back. I was lifted up by a pair of cold arms and when I looked up at the face, it wasn't James. This man had blonde hair and he looked really young. He couldn't possibly be more than 25. The last words I heard were "Don't worry, I'll help you." My eyes rolled back and everything went black.

I was still feeling this pain, everything around me was still going on but to me it felt like slow motion.
I felt the pain slowly move through my entire body. Who knows how many days has been passing, but everyday my hearing has become clearer and I was able to hear noises, they were faint. Like, they were from afar.

Is this what dying is like? Pain, all around? Where are the clouds and the bright lights? If I make it out alive from whatever is happening to me right now, I got some bad news for the people out there.

I felt like screaming from all this pain but my lips just wouldn't open to let the scream out.
More hours passed and soon the pain was becoming less and less. It was more bearable now. After a few more hours, the pain slowed down and eventually came to a stop. I heard a siren go off and I flinched.

Wait... Did I just move? I moved my hand a little and it moved. I opened my eye and I was able to see things. I don't know what it was but I was able to see dust floating around in the air. I could see differently, as if my eye sight is over the average.

I felt different I sat up and perched myself up on my elbows, I felt stronger, as if I was fit. I looked around and I saw a mirror and my eyes opened wide in horror.

I'm pretty sure that was me, but the woman in the mirror was much prettier. Flawless, pale skin; my blue eyes were gone and replaced by golden ones. I touched my face as if I couldn’t believe this. I pinched myself a few times, but I wasn’t sleeping.

The door opened and the same blonde-haired man came through the door.

"I'm glad you're awake." He said.

"Where am I?" I asked but then stopped; my voice was like the sound of bells it was mesmerizing.

"This is my home. I'm Carlisle Cullen. What's your name? Do you remember anything that happened before your change?" He asked.

I thought and I said " My names Alexa and of course I remember! I was mad at my mother for something stupid and I had enough and ran out of the house and into the forest behind it. I ran and ran but then I got tired, so I sat on a fallen tree, then there was someone there and this man was there and I wasn't scared at first until I saw his dark eyes, He told me it was his lucky day and that he found lunch and he told me what he was and what he was going to do"

I took a big breath I should be crying but why aren’t any tears falling? I continued on "I started to run but then tripped and fell and then he came and he started sucking my...blood and then we heard people searching for me so he ran and then you came, but what’s this talk about change?" I asked him.

"Well, me and you we are vampires" I sat very still, my eye opened wide "When a vampire bites you, the venom that gets injected into you spreads and takes over you, your heart stops beating, your body changes, your become stronger, faster and better hearing and sight. You can't go out in the sun because we sparkle like a diamond" He finished and I just sat there, taking this all in. How can I be a vampire?

"We usually crave blood? Is your throat burning?" he asked. I looked at him and what he said ran through my head and then I felt the burning sensation I grabbed my throat.
"You feel it now? but you got to control yourself, human blood taste better and you will want it you will go out of control but I want you to try and stick to animals, that’s what I follow and shall continue, I am a Doctor so its proof that you can control it, so will you, like me to teach you how to hunt?" he asked.

I looked up at him, hunt? No I want my family, "I don't want to hunt, I want my family" I said if I could cry I would.

"I'm sorry but you can't see you family, ever it’s something we have to give up" He finished. I closed my eye as sadness filled me, he stood up and said "when you want to hunt just come to me" and then he left the room.

This can't be happening, why me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first twilight fan story. Its between Jacob and Alexa. The next 2 or 3 chapters will just be about her past and what has happened.