Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Hiding

Chapter 15

I sat on the Cullen's couch doing Rensemes hair. " I still can't believe you kissed him" said Bella walking in the room. I groaned.

" Who did you kiss?"asked Nessie looking up at me.

"No one" I said. She frowned and then touched my face and showed me a image of Jacob, I couldn't help but blush.She gasp.

" You kissed Jakey!" she squealed. I covered her mouth laughing.

"Nessie, I don't want anyone else to know. Shh it will be our little secret, no thinking it around daddy, or saying to to anyone else, okay?"She nodded and smiled an adorable smile, even if she told I wouldn't be able to get mad.

Bella cleared her throat and I looked up. "About not telling Edward..." Bella on the other hand I can get mad at.

" Bella! come on please no one else!" I said and scowled at her.

Bella looked outside towards the sun. " Shouldn't you be meeting Jacob about now?" she asked winking.

" I'm not going to the beach today" I said. Bella frowned.

" And why not!" she asked sounding angry.

" I don't know, like Jacob will be there, and uhh well the kiss" I whispered.

" Your shy, about the kiss? Come on Alexa its not like you never kissed before" she said.

" Yes but this is different from..Joey Rona" I said laughing.

" Oh, my gosh, I remember him, you kissed him on a dare and then he chased you for like two weeks trying to kiss you again, thinking you like him" she said holding her stomach from laughter.

" I remember that too, I wonder how hes doing, maybe I should give him a little scare" I said joking.

" But I'm still not going to the beach" I said and finished up Nessies hair.

The next day Jacob called but I told Bella to tell him I was out hunting.He called an hour later, Bella told him I went shopping with Alice. Everyone noticed I was ignoring Jacob, I think they have figured out why, Rosalie has tried to talk to me, but I said I don't need help, Alice tried helping me but I told her no thanks, but she did leave me a dress to 'cheer me up'.

That night I sat in the Cullen's guest room. I had just got off the computer, not really doing much. I picked a random book off the bookshelf and sat down on the bed to read it.

I heard a knock on the window and I dropped my book. " Alexa" said a voice.

Andrew? No, it can't be. I froze time and walked towards the window and opened it, Jacob was standing there on the tree branch beside my window.

I opened my eyes wide, and debated weather or not to unfreeze time, but that was rude and I'm not like that. I unfroze time and backed away from the window so he could come in.

I picked up the book and pretended to read it and he came in, barely making any noise.

" Alexa" Jacob said with sadness in his voice.

" Hey..Jake, you could of used the front door' I said trying to make things light.

" Yeah, I thought of that but I didn't want to end up being told a fake story that your not here!" he said and growled a bit. I was a bit scared and his face soften.

" Why Alexa? why have you been ignoring me?" he asked. I bit my lip, a habit I had from before that has been coming back.

" No, I haven't been ignoring you" I said and crossed my arms.

" Like I believe that!" he said. " Was it about what happened? Did I do something wrong?" he said.

He beating himself up over me, blaming himself. " Jake it wasn't you it was me" I said. It was quiet he didn't say anything. I looked at his shirtless chest but quickly looked away and into his eyes, they were angry. I realized I said 'the line'. I groaned.

'I'm serious Jake, you did nothing wrong, I wanted to kiss you. Its me Jake I am scared" I said.Jake dropped his arms.

" Scared of? what me?" he asked. I frowned.

" Not really of you Jake, I'm scared of Rejection, I'm scared of losing, I'm scared" I said. I almost cried but I held it in.

Jacob sat down on the bed and I turned around to face him.

" Alex, that is the last thing I want to do, I could never hurt you or reject you, your my Imprint and I would never" Jake said and kept going on and on.

I stopped breathing. I'm his imprint? Me? Alexa. I smiled. I was no longer scared I was happy. Jacob was still talking trying to convince me, but I was convinced when he came in the middle of the night to talk to me.

I walked closer to him and crashed my lips onto his to shut him up. He smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. He pulled me onto his lap and I cupped his face. We both leaned back and smiled. "I'm your imprint" I said and smiled. He blushed a bit

" Did I say that out loud" he asked.

" You were going to keep it from me! You can't keep something like that from me!" I said and lightly smacked him on the arm. He started tickling me and I screamed and started laughing, I rolled across to the other side of the bed.

"Don't or I will be very mad!" I said and smiled. He laid down next to me and pecked me on the lips. I laid my head on his chest and soon we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. Also I would like more comments :D. When I get comments they make me update faster. *wink wink* Let me know what you think.