Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Head call

Chapter 18

I felt all warm in fuzzy inside, as weird as that sounds, Being welcomes by the pack just makes me smile. Being able to share stories with one another and hearing theirs is fun.

" Once when I was 14, I had a crush on this guy and he said he would kiss me if I undressed in front of him so...I slapped him across the face and pushed him on the ground..from that day on he never did anything to anyone" I said laughing and everyone laughed with me.

" How old are you?" asked Seth. " Well as a vampire I'm stuck at 15, but in human life I am 19" I said.

" I just turned 19 as well." Jake said and stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes remembering that conversation. I was having fun with everyone, they where all getting used to me Paul and Leah are still a bit hesitant, but they will come around.

I stood up to bring a plate to the sink but then my head started pounding and I drop the plate. " Shit sorry!" I said as I bent down to pick up the pieces, but as I knelt down I grabbed my head.

I groaned I bit and fell on my knees. " Noo" I whispered.

" Alex!" said Jacob.

I closed my eyes as I was being brought to a forest. Andrew was standing there.

" Hello Alexa" he said and cupped my face.

" Don't touch me!" I said and smacked his hand away.

" Alexa dear have you thought about my options?" he asked.

' Yes Andrew I have!" I said and narrowed my eyes.

" Are you going to join me?" he asked.

" No I won't join you" I said and crossed my arms.

" I can kill you" he said.

" No, I will kill you first!"

" You can..marry me" he said and showed me a ring.

" Andrew I won't marry you, never don't touch me, don't come near me. Leave me the hell alone!" I said.

I blinked a couple times and came face to face with Jacob. I was in the corner of Emily's house holding my head.

My lip trembled a bit and Jacob pulled me into a hug. He helped me stand up.

I wiped my eyes. " I'm sorry..again" I said to everyone and ran out the door.

I heard Jacob and Emily call my name but I kept going and running, I realized I wasn't as fast as I used to be, but I kept running, I found myself on the beach, of course I ran here.

I took a deep breath and thought about what Andrew said. I will never marry him. I clenched my fist.

" Alexa..are you okay?" asked Jacob coming beside me. " Do I seem okay!" I snapped. Jacob raised his hands in defense.

I looked into his brown eyes. " I'm sorry" I said and gave him a hug.

" I heard you talking to Andrew" he said. " He wants to marry you?" he asked and he looked a little mad.

" Yes, it is one of the options I have but I don't like any of them" I said and squeezed tighter.

" Its alright, I'm here" said Jacob. I closed my eyes, who knows how much longer I have with Jake.