Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

I Agree

Andrew let go of my arm and he held up his hand and stopped Jacob where he was. He flicked his hand and Jacob flew into a tree. I watched in horror. Jared, Quil and Embrey went to Jacob's aid.

I looked at Andrew. “Why are you doing this?" I said.

“I want power, I want to destroy the volituri" he said angrily.

I started crying a bit. “Don’t cry Alexa" he said. I took some steps back to put distance between us. Jacob came beside me and wrapped his arms around me. Andrew raised an eyebrow and then smirked.

“I see Alexa, you have found someone, a werewolf oh my, didn't think you would go for a mutt" he said and laughed to himself. ‘Maybe I should kill him first" he said.

I closed my eyes tightly then opened them.

“He isn't my boyfriend" I said stepping away from him. I gave Jacob a look of disgust.“Andrew do you really think I would date a mutt, I guess you don't know me at all" I said and laughed.

“It seem like you two are together" he said.

“Oh you know me, I'm such a flirt you know, poor thing has a crush on me and I just toyed around a bit" I said.

“Stop messing with her head" Jacob yelled at Andrew. Andrew used his power to flatten Jacob to the ground.

“I have to say, I wish I thought of that, but it’s just all Alexa" It took all I had not to run to Jacob's side.

Jacob looked at me. “You have to be lying" he said.

“Sorry Jakey, but I don't lie, well maybe about likening you, or loving you, but really did you think I a vampire would go for a stupid mutt, get real Jacob" I said.

Andrew laughed. I then quickly thought my plan in my head hoping Edward and Alice would see.

“So Alexa, I could hurt your friends easily, or you can join me" he said.

“Andrew, I don't committee" I said.

“Ok then" and just like that I heard someone scream. I turned to see Kate on the floor flattened. He was crushing her. He then got two werewolf down, Jared and Seth. Bella quickly put her shield up and they got up. Andrew glared.

“My, my a shield" he said and aimed everything he had at Bella.

“No!" I said. It ripped a hole through Bella's shield and she got hit with a bolt of light. She fell. I saw her lift her head up.

“I’m fine Alexa" she spoke softly. I wiped the tears in my eyes as Edward helped her up. Edward glared at Andrew and Renseme ran to her side.

“Andrew, what happens if I accept, too…marry you" I said.

“Your friends will be set free and everyone will be okay" he said.

“You promise" I said.

“Cross my dead heart and hope to...well I can't die, but you get it" he said.

“He is lying!" Yelled Maggie. I looked at her then looked away.

“Don’t make me hurt you" he said to her.

“Fine Andrew, I will marry you" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
did u expect that? if you did well...dammit ;) but its not over yet! i think i might wait a few days before i update again, maybe Friday or Saturday, and please! I'm working on putting up a new story! its about spies please check it out when its up? pretty please, i did say please ;) comment, and other that other stuff!