Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Marriage

“Now that is what I like to hear" he said. He pulled out the ring.

"Alexa no" Bella said.

I walked towards Andrew. As I walked it felt like I was put on slow motion. I heard the pleas of everyone telling me no, but I ignored them.

I reached Andrew and held up my hand. He placed the ring on it and kissed my hand.
He stood up and I leaned forward and kissed him. Andrew was shocked and caught in the moment.

I Heard Jacob growl.

Andrew ran his hand through my hair and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue roamed my mouth and I let him. Right then in my head I shouted now. Edward and Emmett touched my hand and I froze time.

Edward and Emmett grabbed hold of Andrew. I grabbed a few of the other vampires and unfroze them and they started attacking him. As I went to get the others, Andrew was sending images in my mind. I clutched my head and tried to keep going. My mind went black. It was dark. It was empty. I couldn't see where I was going. I didn't know were up was or down.

Then everything was changing. I kept seeing everything back to reality. I tried my best and then i forced my way out. I opened my eyes and everyone was attacking Andrew. I saw some people hurt. I saw Jake; he has a gash in his arm. I gasped. He kept attacking.

Nessie was in the back away from everything. I started crying. I was getting frustrated. I started walking towards Andrew. I walked and I had determination on my face. I walked up to him and slapped him hard on the face. His head actually jerked to the left. He turned back around to face me.

“Alexa, you betrayed me" he said.

“You are evil" I said to him. Andrew gripped my neck and began choking me.

“Alexa!" I heard Jake cry. He came and jumped but Andrew hit him with a bolt and he fell to the ground, he tried to move, but couldn't. I was starting to have trouble breathing. “Andrew" I said.

“Alexa, I gave you your choices and now I have to kill you for your power! I will take all these vampire's powers as well. I will take on the volturi alone! I tried giving you the easy way and yet you wouldn't take it!" Yelled Andrew, as he squeezed harder.

He lifted my off the ground. “This time, the volturi will be taken down! I will be the leader, I will turn every human in vampires, change the world and make everyone work for me" he said.

“no, you can't" I whispered.

“Watch me" he said.

He was about to kill me, but then something happened. His body jerked backwards. His knees buckled and he let go of me. I fell to the ground and began coughing. Bella and Edward came to my side. I looked at Andrew and he was turning blue.

“I see we have something to take care of" said a soft voice.

I looked up to see the Volturi coming…All of them “De’ ja vu" I heard Emmett mutter. Jane went and stood next to Andrew.

“I heard you wanted to destroy us" she said.

Demetri came next to Andrew. “We can't have people disobeying us" said Aero. “I will destroy you" shouted Andrew. “First I want her!" he said pointing at me.

“You won't even get to try because we will destroy you" said Alec.

Suddenly Andrews’s body was cracking. He had bolts of lightning and it started raining, then snowing. I watched in fear as Andrew sent me on last look then Jane shut her eyes and Andrew was gone. His head was gone. His body was ashes. I watched as the Volturi's face was...happy? They found this entertaining.

I couldn't believe it. Andrew was gone. He was gone, just like that. I let out a shaky breath. I even laughed a bit. “He is gone' I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... I know I said I'd update....like three weeks ago :p SORRY! I had things to do and stuff came up, but its almost over, I think one chapter? Or two. Is Andrew really gone for good?
I'm also thinking of a sequel, but not sure what it to be about, any suggestions let me know!