Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

I Love You

Aero looked in my direction. I stood up slowly. “Andrew was after you" he said.

“How did you know?" I asked.

“I read his mind" he said. “I saw everything, and what a power and mind Andrew hand, what a power you have" he said.

“Would you care to join the volturi?" he asked.

I looked at him shocked. “No, no thank you" I said.

He sighed. “The least we could do, is help turn you back in a vampire" he said.

“You could do that?" I asked.

He smiled. “Don’t underestimate us" he said.

I looked around. Some of the vampires had fled during the fight, scared for themselves. I saw the werewolf’s were gone, I smelt Jacob's blood.

“Maybe you could give me something else" I said.

.....................................

I sat beside Jake. He was asleep. His wounds were healing. I smiled. Aero helped me become a half human, just like Nessie. We have different qualities though.

Unlike Nessie, I can age, but very slowly. Whenever Jake starts to age again, I will too be growing. I can sleep, I can cry. I can run just as fast as a vampire, same strength. I have my blue eyes. I can even have children, but the Volturi say not to or they will come after me. Yeah right with my family.

I held Jakes hand. I loved Jake. I truly did. Jakes hand stiffened around mine.
I looked at his face. His eyes slowly opened and I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled.

“Hey" I said.

“Hey to you too" he said.

I leaned down and kissed him. I leaned back. “You’re an idiot for attacking like that" I said and hit his arm.

He smiled. “Aero gave me something" I said.

“What?" he asked. “I am only half human" I said and smiled.

“Half? Like Nessie? Are you sure this is what you want" He said.

“I want you Jake" I said. He smiled and kissed me. I started listing the vampire things and human things I can do.

“I can also have children" I said. Jacob didn't quite show it, but I can tell in his eyes that he liked that.

“You have beautiful blue eyes" he said.

“Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek. I looked at Jake fully, Broken arm, burns all over, and a broken rib. I frowned.

“Don’t worry they will heal in an hour or so" he said.

A couple tears fell down my face. Jacob wiped them. ‘Don’t cry, I'm okay, everyone's okay" he said.

“I know, that is why I am crying. It's over. Andrew's gone and everything is okay" I said.
Jacob patted the bed beside him and moved over a bit. I got up and laid down beside him.

“I feel like I can finally breathe, that I don't have to worry about being attacked".

“You will always be protected by me. I will keep you safe" said Jacob.

‘I love you" I said.

“I love you too Alexa" Jacob said, and leaned down and kissed me. It was full of love. I'm glad I found Jacob.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay guys this is it, one more chapter, and maybe a sequel? who knows only i do!