Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

My First Message From Him.

Chapter 6

I was lying on the couch. Sometimes I wish I could sleep. Just the thought of it makes me feel weird. Sometimes I get bored.

What if Andrew comes? What if he takes the Cullen’s away and then I'm all alone and then I have to join him. I could run but it would be too much. He might hurt Bella, Nessie and the rest of the Cullen’s. I clutched my head and I opened my eyes and I was in the forest. How did I get here?

“Where are you Alexa" said his voice. I shivered.

“Where could you have gone, I'll find you sooner or later don't worry" he said.

“No get away!" I screamed and I sat up and I was back in the Cullen’s living room.

I hugged my knees to my chest. I am not scared I will never be scared.
Bella came in. “What wrong?" she asked.

“It’s Andrew. He took me in the forest through my head and tried to find where I was" I said.

“You got scared"

“No, I don't get scared, I'm not scared of him" I said. Bella smiled.

“You’re still the same" she said. I nodded my head and smiled slightly.

Am I really still the same?

**************************************
I needed to hunt, so I went and ran and I found a mountain lions and that was enough for me. I wanted to run so I did. I ran as fast I could I found myself on a beach. I slowly walked on it and breathed in the air. For some reason the beach seemed to always calm me down.

I heard the growl and I turned around. It was just Jacob. I turned my attention away from him.

“What no comment" he said.

I didn't say anything. He walked towards me and looked at me. I stayed facing the ocean.

“What wrong you would of said something funny to me like you smell go get a flea bath"
I giggled. “Thanks for giving me ideas" I said. I turned towards him.

“She talks" he said.

“Jacob you stink go take a flea bath and stop playing in the mud" I winked.
He laughed.

“I wonder where you got that from" he said and rolled his eyes.

I turned back to the ocean. “Wow, something must be wrong, where having a real conversation" I said.

“I’m having an off day" he said." Something wrong?" he asked me.

I shook my head. “Nothing that concerns you" I said.

“Come on you can tell me" he said.

“Jake why do you care, your just a stupid werewolf!" I said and walked away.

I don't want to make friends with him, they just end up leaving!

I started running and I kept thinking Andrew will pop out of nowhere and attack me and kill everyone, but I'm not scared, I'm scared of nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I has been a while since I updated. Sorryy. I feel like this story sucks :/. I'm not saying that just to get people to say its not or whatever. Once I post more, my mind might change. Since this is a very short chapter and i have no clue why I am going to put another chapter up today :D.