Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Alexa's Story

Chapter 7

“Okay, I'm going to try and keep a watch out for this Andrew" said Alice.

"Can you really do that?" I asked her. She nodded her head. Relief swept through me.

“I can find out when he comes, where he will be and we can just get some help and meet him there" said Alice.
I smiled.

“That’s a lot being taken off my shoulders"

Alice hugged me. “Don’t worry you will be safe"

I smiled and hugged back, it’s not me I'm worried about.

****************
Alice and Jasper went shopping...In Paris and will be back in 2 days. Rosalie and Emmett...they went somewhere I think they wanted to be alone.
Charlie invited Edward, Bella and Renesmee to his house for dinner.

Carlisle and Esme had a party to attend. I was alone. I don't mind it at all, as a child I was alone and even as a vampire I've been alone but its fine with me I like to think but sometimes I think too much.

I felt like taking a walk well a run to humans. I found myself on the beach. It was getting kind of dark. I sat down a little bit away from the water. With my figures I drew little pictures in the sand. I was getting frustrated with this whole Andrew thing and I swiped away the drawings and made Sand fly everywhere.

“Ouch right in my eye" said Jacob.

I turned around. ‘Sorry" I mumbled.

He sat down beside me. “Why are you here?" I asked.

“You’re on my land, remember?" he said.

I made an o with my mouth. “Oh"

I uncrossed my legs and lifted them to my chest and hugged them closely to my body.

“So, what’s your story?' asked Jacob.

“The stupid mutt wants to hear me, the blood sucking leeches story?" I asked teasing.
He scratched the back of his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, Bella and I are cousins, and when I was 15 I was stubborn as hell and I got upset with my mother and ran out in the woods"

“In the woods?" he said.

“Yes it was stupid now don't interrupt"

He zipped his lips and threw away the key which made me smile.

“Well In the forest there just happened to be a vampire named James, I'm sure you know him, and he wanted to eat me but as he was sucking my blood he heard people yelling for me and ran away, that’s when Carlisle found me, but it was too late for him to save me so he took me home and took care of me during the transformation".

“How come you left?" he asked.

“Because Jake I wasn't ready for all this it was too overwhelming if you ask Rosalie, Alice or Jasper any of them they probably will say the same thing, we didn't want this"

“But Bella-"

“Wanted it, she was ready for it she was prepared for everything to come. She told of the pain and everything and she was ready, so when she did it she was fine, I don't know why she wanted it but seeing her and Edward I can understand why she would want to be with them forever, and seeing Renesmee and how she is now that’s different" I said.

Jake sighed. “Must have been lonely" he said.

“Yeah it was I ran into a few families and stayed with them until I ran into-" and then I
stopped I don't know if I could tell him.

“Until what?" he asked.

“I met Andrew" I said.

‘Is he your mate or something?"

“Eww no gross" I said and stuck my tongue out.

“Then what is he?" Jake asked.

“He’s Evil and he’s out to get me and find me and make me join him or kill me and take my powers!" I said.

My shoulders shook and I wanted to cry but couldn't, Jake wrap his arms around my shoulders. They were so warm. It made me warm, for the first time in a while I felt warmth.

“Don’t worry you don't have to be scared" he said.

“Don’t say that, I'm not scared, I don't get scared I never get scared".

I stood up. Jake stood as well. “You’re leaving?" he asks.

I smiled; he doesn't want me to go.

“Yeah but I'll be here tomorrow night then it’s your turn to tell your story" I said.

He smiled and then I ran back to the Cullen's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jake and Alexa get to talk. Maybe even become friends. :D comment what you think and let me know. Also I have two other stories. One is about teen pregnancy, and another one is like a love/ sad story.