Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Imprint

Chapter 8

“You stink like werewolf" said Emmett.

“Yeah I ran into Jake" I said.

“You didn't do anything" said Bella. I shook my head. I laughed; sure people would think I do something.

Everyone gave me a confused look. “I’m going to go upstairs" I said.

Usually this late, you would be sleeping, that is why I wish I could sleep, because I get really bored.

Jacobs face flashed across my mind and I shook my head.

“Stupid mutt' I mumbled.

I laid down on my guestroom bed the Cullen’s gave me. I picked up the book on the bedside. Yuck some romance and I put it back.

I thought about Andrews options. Join his coven that’s a no. Give him my power and die nope. Then I thought about the last one he offered. The one thing I will never do.

********
I kept my word and came back to the beach. Jacob wasn't there yet. I wonder if he will even show up. I sat down and crossed my legs. I looked up at the stars.

Flashback

“Look mommy they're so many of them" said Little Alexa.

“There sure are"

“Is it possible to collect them all and keep them in a jar?" asked Alexa.

Alexa's mom laughed. “No sweetheart if you do that then no one else can enjoy the beauty of the stars"

“Ohh okay mommy, I don't want to hog them all to myself!"

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Jake coming.

“You came" he said. I smiled.

“I said I would didn't I"

He sat down beside me on the sand and I felt the heat come off him and I felt warmer.

“Your turn" I said.

“Turn for what?' he asked.

“I want to hear your story" I said

“Oh right, well my mother died when I was little, and I've been raised by my father. I remember thinking those legends about the cold ones and werewolf’s where stupid and fake until I found out they weren’t and I was starting to turn into one, but luckily I wasn't alone like Sam'

“Sam was alone?" I asked

“Yeah he was one of the first ones to start the transformation"

“I guess we have something in common"

“I thought you had Carlisle?" He said confused.

‘Well I was only with him for 3 days, then I ran away and I was alone and had to hunt by myself and survive in life. The family I ran into they were okay but they hunted humans and I promised Carlisle I wouldn't hurt a human. Sometimes I would freeze time and steal from stores nothing much just some clothes"

Jacob smiled.

“What this imprinting thing I keep hearing about?" I asked.

“Oh something werewolf’s get, it’s like love at first sight, you see someone and you have to be with them forever, there your everything and you protect them with all your life"

“It has happened to Sam with Emily, Quil with Claire even though she’s only 3, Jared with Kim-

“What about you?' I said interrupting.

“No, I was in love with Bella but she wasn't my imprint, but I had to take the fact that she belongs with Edward and I guess I'm over it now" He said a bit embarrassed.

“I’ve never been in love" I said.

“You will find someone" said Jake.

“Yeah me a vampire find someone" I said.

He wrapped his arm around me like last time.

“It’s okay" he said.

Maybe I will find someone and there closer then I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
I always love writing the Jake and Alexa's scenes. Here is another chapter. Comment on what you think so far :D. Maybe later on today I will update another chapter. who knows <3.