The Music Teacher

New School Year

"Be out at half 3 or your walking sis."

That’s my brother Frank, I’m Ruth otherwise known as Ru, I’m 18 and this is my final year in this hellhole called school. I live with Frank, our parents having kicked us both out because of our sexuality, he’s as gay as they get and me well I bat for both sides. The way my mum found out about me I found hilarious, it probably scared her for life, me and my then girlfriend Holly, well we were 69ing when my mum decided to walk in screaming at me for having a glass without a coaster on the table and looked towards the bed, saw us and bolted, I didn’t see her or speak to her again after that my dad came in the next day telling me I had to go so I packed my things, called Frank and moved into his spare room.

That was two years ago, today and I’m still living with Frank and neither of us are talking to our parents, if they can’t accept us for who we are then screw them, we can do this together. Me, my brother and all our friends one big happy family, which most are over by that tree so I best head over there. New year, new classes same old friends, 11 of us ready to hit the school.

"Ru! Get your shortarse over her now!"

That’s Jimmy, tall fucker, I can’t help being vertically challenged ok.

"Fuck you Jimmy, Lanky prick!"

I punched his arm as I ran past him towards my besties having a little make out session, ended abruptly by me tackling them to the ground in a heap, which I was somehow at the bottom of.

"DOG PILE!!!!!!"

Matt shouted and one by one they all jumped,

"OWWWWWWW, you fuckers! Get off me! Fuck I need to breath you know."

"LANGUAGE!"

We heard a voice yell, I couldn’t tell who it was hmmmm

"Which one of you was swearing?"

We all stood up and brushed ourselves off,

"I guess that was me,"

I said stepping forward looking straight at where the voice was, a youngish tattooed man, I didn’t recognise him at all,

"Who are you?"

"Mr Haner, Music Teacher, you must be Ruth Iero, right?"

Ok how did he know that, he might be fit as hell but what? Is he stalking me?

"Well yeah but how do you know that?"

"You have a brother, Frankie?"

I nodded

"I’ve seen you with him a few times before, I jam with him sometimes, we teach each other shit like songs and the like."

So he’s one of Franks friends ok I can deal with that.

"And now you guys are late for my class, well 8 of you the other I have no idea where your meant to be."

I turned and looked at Johnny, Mikey and Val,

"You guy’s best be off,"

They nodded and walked of.

"So I get you lot then, well let’s get going,"

Mr Haner walked towards the old school building and we all followed.

"Robyn pssssstttt!"

I whispered, she didn’t respond, so I grabbed her and pulled her into the girl bathroom,

"What the..?"

"Haner, he’s kinda fit yeah?"

"I suppose, little too much muscle for me but I still would."

We burst out in a fit of giggles before delving into our bags to touch up the eyeliner and mess up our hair before walking out and towards the room.

At least I’ll enjoy one lesson this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a crappy first chapter but i wrote this at like half 3 in the morning because I wanted to put something up. Spelling is probably off but I'm sorry i really am not the best speller in the world.

Wow two suscribers, I'll try not to dissapoint you.