The Music Teacher

NO!!

“Urgh, Frankie!!!”

I was at home, I decided I would come home to shower in my own house and wear my own clothes from top to bottom for a change, and apparently wasn’t allowed to be near him at the moment, today was meant to be fun, but NO. Today was my idea of hell.

Someone knew. Some little shit of a first year had seen us at dinner. And they phoned the police, they took him away, in cuffs, I couldn’t bring myself to look at him as he was lead away from the building, I fell into Robyn’s arms and sobbed before a detective came and took me into the principles office to have a word with me.

Flashback

I saw them, I saw the uniformed men barge into Brian’s classroom, telling his class to stay calm, they then told Brian he was under arrest, for sexual assault. I stood there and watched as they lead him from the classroom he looked at me and I quickly looked away tears already rolling down my cheeks.

“Anything you do say.....”

I could hear them talking to him, all I could see was him the handcuffs and the sad look on his face, I couldn’t deal with it and I fell limp,

“Briannnn!!!!”

He turned as he was walked the door and mouthed ‘I love you’. I cried even more,

“Shhhhh, calm down Ru, please.”

“I.....I......love him.”


I was cuddled up against my brother,

“Frankie, I need him,”

He just stroked my hair,

“I know honey I know you do, but he wants you to be strong, he doesn’t want you to cry, can you do that for him, stop crying and be strong.”

I weakly nodded at him.

I can try.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added more onto this.

It's still abit crappy but it's only little chapters at the mo until I get some inspiration for this, it appears to have all gone.

thanks for reading anyways.