The Music Teacher

Come Back To Me

My phone was ringing nonstop for hours while I just laid there, he just walked away, he walked away from me, out of my life, I couldn’t believe it, I didn’t want to, I wanted him back. It was my fault he was going, all my fault, he couldn’t help it, no one can help the way they feel, but I had to basically stamp him to the ground by going out with Brian. Maybe I could get him to come back, but I would have to sacrifice someone else who now had a place in my heart, but I needed Zacky, Zacky I can’t live without, he’s my pal, my buddy, the person I go to all the time for advice or comfort.

I heard my phone again and this time I picked up,

“Ruthie hun, why haven’t you been answering anyone?”

“He’s gone.”

“Who’s gone?”

“Z....Zacky, he left saying he couldn’t be around me, I made him leave, it’s all my fault.”

I broke down in tears dropping my phone on the floor, I could hear them both talking through it but I couldn’t bring myself to talk back, the tears freely came running down my face. I looked up to see two figures walking in my direction,

“Ruth!!”

“Is that you honey?”

They reached me and Brian bent down lifting my head from the ground and placed it in his lap, I just carried on sobbing,

“I think we should get her home.”

“Yeah, your right, take her to yours, I need to go speak to Zacky.”

I howled as I heard my brother speak his name, and I was picked up by Brian’s muscular arms and he began to walk back across the field, I had stayed there all day, not moved at all, just sat and thought, cried, drifted off to sleep at one point, I couldn’t bring myself to get up let alone walk anywhere.

“I want to go with Frankie,”

I needed to see him, I couldn’t let him go, I wasn’t going to let him go. I was put down so I could stand on my own, I stood in between them both

“Frankie, Brian please, I need him.”

“Ok baby, you go with Frank yeah? I’ll be back at mine waiting.”

“Sorry Brian, I don’t think I’ll be coming back.”

“What do you mean?”

I looked into his eyes, he looked hurt but I had to do this,

“Bri, being with you, it’s great in fact it’s the best feeling in the world to me, but I can’t lose Zack, he’s my rock, he’s always there for me and when he needed me the most I wasn’t,”

“Ruth, you don’t have to do this,”

He looked like he was going to cry, and I hated doing this, I really didn’t want to,

“Bri, I’m sorry, I can’t be with you anymore.”

Tears were flowing down both our faces, I just ran, from them both as fast as I could, knowing they wouldn’t be far behind me, I had to get to Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
First update was a tad short.

Sooooo

I have stayed up to write you another.

xx

Comments?

I know I've been slack, and you can all join me in killing the stupid drama teacher that decided not to teach the right thing for 4 months.