The Music Teacher

I Wanna Hold Your Hand.

These past few day’s had been amazing, I had spent time with everyone, getting used to being without Zacky, I had spoken to Robyn about it all, she had taken something, coke she thinks, she didn’t remember anything at all, whereas Zack had been the one who hadn’t drank, I seriously don’t know what had gotten into him, he changed, for the worse. But not to dwell on him, at this moment in time I really didn’t care that much about him anymore, not the new Zacky.

“Gimmie your hand Ru,”

“Why JimBob?”

“I wanna hold it.”

“But why,”

“Do I need a reason to want to hold one of my friends hands when we are walking down the street?”

I giggled at him,

“Why yes, you do need a reason beanpole.”

“You did not just call me that,”

“What are you gunna do about it beanpole hey!”

“You best run now shorty!”

I speed off as fast as I could knowing that he would be faster than me, I could hear the giggles from the rest of the group but I carried on running, straight for central park for the spot. I was nearly there when I fell to the ground with Jimmy landing on top of me,

“Well now shorty, planning on taking that beanpole name back now?”

“Never!”

I squealed tried to break free from underneath him,

“I seem to remember this position happening between us before,”

Flashback

“Jimmy, you are a beanpole, just get over it.”

“For the millionth time, you call me that again and I’m going to rape you.”

“Go for it, beanpole.”
I raced up the stairs Jimmy swiftly following me,

“Jimmy’s a beanpole!”

I reached his room as was closing the door when he jammed it open and kicked it shut before going towards the lock,

“Why are you locking the door beanpole?”

“So no one can interrupt me when I do this,”

His arms locked around my legs, forcing them to wrap around his middle before he dropping me on the bed, him body moved on top of mine and my breathing hitched,

“Jimmy?”

I looked into his eyes before he moved his face closer to mine, placing his lips over my own, I gasped and he took that as an invite for his tongue to make it’s way into my mouth. Hesitantly I let my own do the same, it felt good I must admit, but when his hips ground together with my own my mind saw stars, the pleasure was the best. His hands worked their way up and down my sides before moving towards the middle of my shirt and unbuttoning it, my breathing became even more laboured as his hands ghosted over my nipples, I moaned out as he smirked.

“Never thought I’d get to do this Ru, I’ve wanted to for so long,”

He went to unclasp my bra, front fastener you see, makes it easier, as my breasts were freed his mouth lowered from my lips and took a nipple in-between them, licking, biting anything that would make me emit a moan or groan before his hand worked it’s way down to my jeans slowly working on the belt buckle.


“So do I beanpole!”

“Hush you.”

He silenced me by pressing his lips to my own in a repeat of the past,

“Jimmy!”

I gasped, pushing him up off me,

“We can’t,”

“Can I hold your hand though?”
♠ ♠ ♠
quickly before work.

Comments for when I get back??
xx